Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

not happy. I'm Ole out, but that's a debate for another day. I absolutely agree that we rushed it.

Ole has identified all these players that the club has bought, so I am happy to let him finish the job. Re-assess at the end of the season.

Ole has identified all these players that the club has bought, so I am happy to let him finish the job. Re-assess at the end of the season.
I think considering he gets the players he wants, we should've waited until at least half way through the season to see how we goes

Thoughts on Ole getting a new deal? Not sure why we rushed it, would have been happy to see how this season played out first.

Eh it's a minimal new deal, added an extra year I think to his current deal and basically was designed to give him a higher wage which he has earned.

I think considering he gets the players he wants, we should've waited until at least half way through the season to see how we goes
I'd give him the season then make a decision afterwards how we go in PL and CL.

I'd give him the season then make a decision afterwards how we go in PL and CL.

Same, we had some downs last season but also some very good performances, this is a huge season, he has been backed right in.

Same, we had some downs last season but also some very good performances, this is a huge season, he has been backed right in.
First 5 games of the season were shocking then after the 1-6 loss to spurs we flicked the switch and somehow finished 2nd after the horrid start we had was an achievement itself imo. While all we did was sign VDB and no one that Ole wanted. So keen for this season to start!

First manager since SAF to be backed by the board which is remarkable given his reputation as a manager unlike the others we had LVG and Mou how Ole has had the most amount of help is beyond me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First 5 games of the season were shocking then after the 1-6 loss to spurs we flicked the switch and somehow finished 2nd after the horrid start we had was an achievement itself imo. While all we did was sign VDB and no one that Ole wanted. So keen for this season to start!

First manager since SAF to be backed by the board which is remarkable given his reputation as a manager unlike the others we had LVG and Mou how Ole has had the most amount of help is beyond me.

I honestly believe the club sees Ole as a long term solution, a new SAF for them, helps that SAF is a supporter of Ole, he is saying and doing the right things, creating bonds with the players, United's DNA etc etc.

Whereas I can't think the club viewed Mou or LVG as long term options as Mou never stays long at clubs and LVG was aging. Moyes was seen as long term and completely butchered it so probably make the club more weary with other managers.

That's not to say the others weren't backed though but this time does seem to be a more manager focused backing, the whole football dept shake up as well can't be discounted as being a real driving force towards change.

We had no preseason so we're behind the 8 ball a bit last year. I think Ole is being rewarded with more signings as his previous ones have have been good. LVG and Mou bought poorly.

Also sidenote I can't remember the last time we killed it in the transfer window definitely outdoing every club so far.

The 2016 summer transfer window was pretty good when the club bought, Bailey, Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic. This one is even better because we are building a fantastic squad.

Camavinga and Saul apparently happening as well lid could be blown off

Trippier is in Manchester I think that will be the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back