Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What we ever see this from Martial? I don’t think so…
But in positive news, Fred could be out for the Leicester game (with Cavani 😢)

It is a shame I could only like this once. Cavani unbelievable work rate arguably the best in the team.

Martial doesn't give s**t and just hopes the ball goes in. Man peaked to early imo.

Best news I've heard all week * off fred.

Watched a video of DDG’s season so far, don’t want to go early but he appears to be heading back to some of his best form, reckon he’s back among the best keepers in the world again, been our player of the season so far IMO.
He has been impressive.

Since hendo has comeback he has lifted his game again.

Well looks like in the coming seasons another team will be challenging for titles. You have to assume the takeover at Newcastle will see them added to the oil rich spending like City/Chelsea. Going to make things harder

I wonder with all the money they've got, why didn't they buy a bigger clubs like Arsenal, or even us?

Well looks like in the coming seasons another team will be challenging for titles. You have to assume the takeover at Newcastle will see them added to the oil rich spending like City/Chelsea. Going to make things harder
I don't think they'll be title challenging anytime soon.

Still need a fair bit, might make the top 10 next season depending on who comes in, etc but top 4? Nah not for at least 3-4 seasons.

Need to get the infrastructure right first and a proper scouting network to sign the future Kane’s and Mbappe’s. They might be the richest club in the world now but clubs have already been splashing out £50M for keepers, £60M for defenders, £80M for midfielders and £100M for strikers, so it’s not as of plenty of clubs don’t already spend money. It’s not as if Newcastle are now going to start buying players for £1 billion, the fees will stay roughly the same and unless Newcastle start paying every squad member £800k a week to play for Newcastle, players will still snub them for bigger clubs.

I see people online saying Newcastle are now bigger than a club like Real Madrid, which is just laughable. That is a club that gets who they want. A club as huge as United couldn't change that with Ronaldo, PSG has one of the best squads in the world and they can’t change that with Mbappe and Newcastle won’t change it either.

I wonder with all the money they've got, why didn't they buy a bigger clubs like Arsenal, or even us?

Glazers wouldn't sell, the rumours had persisted for a few years that they wanted Manchester United.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few of our lads have had good international games, hopefully bring that form back with them for us.

On Newcastle, will take years to get up and going, it took City a while before they became proper challenges, but I can definitely see Newcastle being dominant in the future, they’re mega rich now, only so long that players will snub them for bigger clubs with history but eventually top players will go there for the £££ + the chance to win trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back