Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s no way around it. All issues will persist while Ole remains in place.

The only solace tonight can be found in being a step in the direction of his sacking

They’re committed to him, it’s laughable he is still manager but he will remain so we have to put up with these s**t performances weekly.

Another season we’re we’ll be 20pts off the winner.

Leicester aren’t even that good, and they’ve absolutely played us off the park, could’ve scored about 7-8 goals.

That’s where we are at, new lows for this club, absolute basket case.

This season can just get f’ed, so much hope, and we’ve been disgusting.

Slabhead has played one of the worst games I’ve seen.
He shouldn't have played would've rather have had Bailly in today.

I can't comprehend what I've seen.

Ole fu** off, Maguire fu** off seriously useless as each other.

No tactical game plan Leceister just ripped us a new one.

First win in 5 PL games for Leicester hahaha

we equalised on 82nd min and go and concede 2 goals.

atleast that ******* away record is done now, only thing Ole had to hang his hat on, now * him offfffff.

First win in 5 PL games for Leicester hahaha

we equalised on 82nd min and go and concede 2 goals.

atleast that ******* away record is done now, only thing Ole had to hang his hat on, now fu** him offfffff.
Only Ole can pull that off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maguire at fault for all 4 goals but then again shouldn't have been rushed back in. Another poor decision from Ole.
100% I said in a post just prior to kick off that I could see this happening
Low and behold... what a ******* suprise... NOT

De Gea is the only one that can walk off with his head up. Would've conceded 10 if not for him.

All I want to see out there is a ******* leader! No one seemed to care that we concede or no one holds anyone accountable it seems. I want to see some ******* emotion and taking pride that you're out there to win not out there to collect a paycheck which most of them are. Ronaldo must be thinking I should've gone back to RM.

At this point bring in Zidane I don't care I'm almost to the point of not watching them play until Ole is gone.

There is stupid, and there is stupid
Oppo fans chanting Ole's red army. What a embarrasment

De Gea is the only one that can walk off with his head up. Would've conceded 10 if not for him.

All I want to see out there is a ******* leader! No one seemed to care that we concede or no one holds anyone accountable it seems. I want to see some ******* emotion and taking pride that you're out there to win not out there to collect a paycheck which most of them are. Ronaldo must be thinking I should've gone back to RM.

At this point bring in Zidane I don't care I'm almost to the point of not watching them play until Ole is gone.

100%, no ******* leaders at the club and no care, conceding 2 goals after going 2-2, ******* disgusting, where’s the fight??!?? It’s ******* s**t, sick of it, these blokes don’t show enough heart, doesn’t hurt enough, players take some blame because that was honestly as bad as a performance you could produce, DDG saved us from no joke a 8-2 score line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back