Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be an interesting game on Saturday night thats for sure.

I'd have no issues changing managers now, whilst we still have time to save the season.
Some key players have obviously decided they aren't going to be playing for the manager. So the change needs to happen.

At this stage I think we'll turn to Zidane, he knows attacking football, he'd get the best out of our French players and he'd also be a draw for other players. Questionable managerial skills only because he hasn't managed a team that isn't RM and RM had a great squad.

I'd have no issues changing managers now, whilst we still have time to save the season.
Some key players have obviously decided they aren't going to be playing for the manager. So the change needs to happen.

At this stage I think we'll turn to Zidane, he knows attacking football, he'd get the best out of our French players and he'd also be a draw for other players. Questionable managerial skills only because he hasn't managed a team that isn't RM and RM had a great squad.

Yep, got no doubt we have a full list of guys who love the club and want to play for the club, but not Mourinho, and if he remains they’re likely to leave.

We're only a month into it mate.

Bowing out of the League Cup is hardly something worth worrying about....The draw with Wolves at home & our opening day loss to Brighton however, have been major draw-backs.

Pogba needs to go....I reckon the entire squad would come together better without him there....The kids a flog.
Agreed, to early in the season for major changes.
I personally wouldn't get rid of pogba to good of a player, but maybe i'd see out the season depending on how we go but i'd get rid of mou to bring in another manager i would like to see pochettino take charge.

Can anyone confirm about this?
I'm just hoping it's click bait.

Why is that a concern?.....That's part of a manager's job to keep his players ego's in check.....Part of the reason for why Pogba is the real problem with our current squad.....His poor attitude spreads throughout the side like a cancer.

Why is that a concern?.....That's part of a manager's job to keep his players ego's in check.....Part of the reason for why Pogba is the real problem with our current squad.....His poor attitude spreads throughout the side like a cancer.
I understand and agree with you about that is the manager's job it's what fergie did 100% of the time
Are you serious? You're telling me pogba alone is the reason for united's start this season?
Also with rashford sure yeah blast him tell him off do what you need to do in a verbal sense but don't go saying he has to settle for a bit-part role he is a starter ego or no ego. We are in no position on the ladder to start pissing off our best players.

Well we’re surely doing our best to piss off our best players.

Seriously how hard is it to manage a squad of players, help and support them but at the same time make sure they’re focused and hungry for success and all play for each other?

I’d say yeah it could be Pogba’s attitude but Mourinho has history everywhere he has been pissing off players and everything falling to s**t, same thing is happening here.

I understand and agree with you about that is the manager's job it's what fergie did 100% of the time
Are you serious? You're telling me pogba alone is the reason for united's start this season?
Also with rashford sure yeah blast him tell him off do what you need to do in a verbal sense but don't go saying he has to settle for a bit-part role he is a starter ego or no ego. We are in no position on the ladder to start pissing off our best players.

Pogba has been a serious problem ever since Mou blocked his move to Real Madrid....That has been more than obvious....He doesn't give a s**t about our club, only his own over-blown & over-hyped ego.

Well we’re surely doing our best to piss off our best players.

Seriously how hard is it to manage a squad of players, help and support them but at the same time make sure they’re focused and hungry for success and all play for each other?

I’d say yeah it could be Pogba’s attitude but Mourinho has history everywhere he has been pissing off players and everything falling to s**t, same thing is happening here.
Completely agree, it all starts from the manager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pogba has been a serious problem ever since Mou blocked his move to Real Madrid....That has been more than obvious....He doesn't give a s**t about our club, only his own over-blown & over-hyped ego.
Then why would he come out and say "At home we need to attack attack attack."
To me him saying that shows he wants to play the united way and just like the fans fed up with mou's tactics.

Lol, what move to RM?

It's all just very childish and pathetic. Mourinho who can't take any sort of criticism without deflecting blame and throwing players under the bus and the players who can't take any sort of criticism without running to their media sources to air their grievances.

Club has become a soap opera with nobody having the required leadership qualities to turn it around, all the while, our main rivals are progressing further away from us.

It's all just very childish and pathetic. Mourinho who can't take any sort of criticism without deflecting blame and throwing players under the bus and the players who can't take any sort of criticism without running to their media sources to air their grievances.

Club has become a soap opera with nobody having the required leadership qualities to turn it around, all the while, our main rivals are progressing further away from us.

I'm fairly certain that Fergie turfed the odd player or 2 out in his time, when they became too big for their boots.

Different personalities entirely....He still has 4 days left to turf the kid, as he should have done before the start of the season proper.

I'm no Mourinho fan, but even less so a Pogba one.
Yes for sure but fergie would turf them in different ways to get the best out of them, never once did he throw players under the bus.
Why isn't he on alexis' case been 830 minutes hasn't scored a goal yes he creates chances here and there but he isn't what he use to be and he is on 500k a week, having a laugh surely.
Martial needs to be giving starting time over him.

Should never throw players under a bus, keep that away from the media, I know if I was a player I’d hate to have my name dragged in the media in a bad way. Mou just couldn’t cop Pogba saying United need to ‘attack, attack, attack’, us fans all want that and are dying for it, but it’s not happening. Quite clear the players are fed up with the way Mou has them playing, and because Pogba just called it as it is he gets told he will never captain again etc.

Whole club needs to get its s**t together because it is like a soap opera.

Fck em both off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back