Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next few games will be interesting, we've been in this spot before with momentum and come crashing down to earth with a pathetic performance against a minnow.

Yep, must not do that again. A loss at home to Everton would be disastrous.

We'll likely lose our next game as it's Europa and I would think the youth will be sent out again. Win or draw guarantees up top though. Loss takes us second.

I just want players like Young and Jones to never play again...unless every other suitable player is on crutches.

The young boys are starting to show something. Every time Young plays I break out on hives

Yeah, Young and Lingard for mine can stay away from the first 11. Reckon when Pogba comes back he'll play the Lingard AM role allowing McTominay and Fred to continue as a midfield duo.

We'll likely lose our next game as it's Europa and I would think the youth will be sent out again. Win or draw guarantees up top though. Loss takes us second.
Rather lose the europa to AZ than the EPL to everton.

all very winnable games.

should we lose or draw most ole will need to be shown the door
If we just play like the way we did for the first 30 mins against city we can beat anyone.

We've played so many games without him I've forgotten about him.

And things are slowly starting to gel into a cohesive unit & game-plan.....Best to shuffle the ego off for some elite kids during the January transfer window.

Let him screw up the club culture somewhere else for 120 Million euros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And things are slowly starting to gel into a cohesive unit & game-plan.....Best to shuffle the ego off for some elite kids during the January transfer window.

Let him screw up the club culture somewhere else for 120 Million euros.
Rumours have it james and bale for pogba.
I wouldn't take it unless they either throw in varane or isco someone of that calibre.

Rumours have it james and bale for pogba.
I wouldn't take it unless they either throw in varane or isco someone of that calibre.

That rumour has existed since the dawn of time.

Maybe we have the beginnings here of something.

Rashford and Martial starting to click. McGuire and Lindelof not too bad. James and Wan-Bisaka great acquisitions. Some of the kids are now coming on strong
If Pogba can play as the attacking mid we know he can...

Where do we have weaknesses? Still need another CB and another mid IMO. two or 3 more acquisitions in January could see improve markedly

A point in the morning please lads. Top spot will be important. We can definitely win the EL and is probably our best chance for UCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back