Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll go to Liverpool, City will sign another 3-4 players, Chelsea have Werner and will get Havertz, and we’ll spend the entire window trying to get Sancho, then sign Graelish on the last day for £70m 😂😂
It is written.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
He’ll go to Liverpool, City will sign another 3-4 players, Chelsea have Werner and will get Havertz, and we’ll spend the entire window trying to get Sancho, then sign Graelish on the last day for £70m 😂😂
I hope you're not right but something tells me you know woodward too well.

I hear Pereira is on his way out. But not sure where.

At least ole gave him some chances just didn't live up to expectations.

‘The player’s manager, Kia Joorabchian, is already negotiating with Portuguese, Spanish and German football teams.’

It has been suggested that he could return to Valencia, where he enjoyed a successful loan spell in 2017/18.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
‘The player’s manager, Kia Joorabchian, is already negotiating with Portuguese, Spanish and German football teams.’

It has been suggested that he could return to Valencia, where he enjoyed a successful loan spell in 2017/18.
All the best to him.

He performs well as a super-sub, once the pace is off the game....If only Ole recognized that's where his value in the EPL, begins & ends.

Except he doesn't even do that, besides one moment to ice a game he was entirely useless for the whole campaign whether as the sub or a starter.
Needs to be sold and forgotten because literally any youth with a similar role would outperform him or at least be on par.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He performs well as a super-sub, once the pace is off the game....If only Ole recognized that's where his value in the EPL, begins & ends.
Bro just look at his stats that's all i have to say.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He's had a sh*te year, Yes....I'm not arguing for his retention amigo....Just pointing out the limitations of his value to our squad.
My point he has no value to the squad...

Just finished watching the game of leipzig and atletico omg Woodward do something right for once and sign upamecano what a performance he had.

Agree. He is Koulibuly with an extra ten years.

rooboy_07

King In The North
Nov 7, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Trailblazers, SJSharks
Just finished watching the game of leipzig and atletico omg Woodward do something right for once and sign upamecano what a performance he had.
Just signed a new contract for 3yrs.

rooboy_07

King In The North
Nov 7, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Trailblazers, SJSharks
Sounds like we have our first signing boys & girls. Filip Stevanovic.

Unsure if Ole has had a shocker by not making any changes until the last five minutes when it was clear we needed to or he simply doesn't trust anyone on the bench to do the job and this was a protest against the lack of any movement from Woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back