Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I’m starting to think the Sancho deal gets done.

I think we'll definitely be making a real bid, the ITKs have stated for a few days that United are waiting until Oct 1st due to it being a new account period and that it'll be a number which United expect it to be accepted. They were very quick to call the overnight bid that Sky ran with as being false. Possible that Sancho is really sick and couldn't travel but the timing is very coincidental, he also did the same thing when he left City for Dortmund, almost seems like he has been advised to not play.

The Dembele rumours are bullshit, no offer made.

Looks like Jovic is a real chance of happening, Ole likes him, we looked at him as a Lukaku replacement, RM hasn't suited him at all.

If we somehow end the market with VDB, Telles, Sancho and Jovic as ins and Andreas, Sanchez, Smalling, Romero at a minimum as being outs we have done very well. Can then look at a CB (Upa) in January/end of season.

Much improved squad.

Doesn't paper over the cracks of Woody being a moron during a transfer market though. I do think the Oct 1st financials does have something to do with the bigger deals, remember we put back the September meeting until October.

If we somehow end the market with VDB, Telles, Sancho and Jovic as ins and Andreas, Sanchez, Smalling, Romero at a minimum as being outs we have done very well. Can then look at a CB (Upa) in January/end of season.

Much improved squad.

Doesn't paper over the cracks of Woody being a moron during a transfer market though. I do think the Oct 1st financials does have something to do with the bigger deals, remember we put back the September meeting until October.
Still worried about our cbs

Still worried about our cbs

Most are, but I think they'll invest next time, if Bailly can remain fit that would help. Lindelof looks burned out already, needs a break.

Had a dream last night that we signed Sancho. Woody was on the pitch and kicked a ball off to start a march of supporters out of the tunnel, and the last person to come out was Sancho wearing a United kit. Lock it in Eddie.

Let's look at this in higher perspective.

If we only somehow manage to have pulled VDB in and literally no one else, Their are rumours that woodwards job is on the line after this window.

So i guess if we get the signings we need it's a win if not he most likely will go and that's a win for us too.

Let's look at this in higher perspective.

If we only somehow manage to have pulled VDB in and literally no one else, Their are rumours that woodwards job is on the line after this window.

So i guess if we get the signings we need it's a win if not he most likely will go and that's a win for us too.

I don't think Woody will go as long as he is bringing in the commercial deals that he does. It might just fast track a DoF.

Dias to City
Skrinnar is available for 45 mil why don't we go after him for fu** sake

I think because we've made Upa our number one target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was the wag that put King Eric's infamous Karate kick atop the thread banner?....LOL.

I was asked by Ross what we should have. Seemed a fairly obvious answer.

Nice win against Brighton again, 3-0 with McTominay, Mata and Pogba the scorers.

Baffles me we don't use Mata more, still very creative. Pogba's cameo was world class as well.
Hopefully a confidence building win.

Baffles me we don't use Mata more, still very creative. Pogba's cameo was world class as well.

Pogba is building his fitness, these first few games, EPL and league cup games are essentially our pre-season blow out the cobwebs type games, I’m expecting the boys to only get better and better.

Agree with Mata, such a classy player, should be utilized more.

Need it with Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal in our next 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back