Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Going down 2-1 was a disaster because we dominated them in the first half. it was like 10 shots to 2 but credit to the team for them just peppering Roma and eventually, the flood gates opened.

Hopefully, we can extend Cavani for one more year.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I think we'll go in hard against Liverpool. A win makes it mathematically impossible for us to miss top 4 and also virtually kills Liverpool with 4 games left.
Long as we win couldn't care how ugly it is.

A win to secure top 4 whilst probably killing off Liverpools top 4 chances as well, I'd love to see it but we've been here before and shat the bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame it got called off because with the fixtures coming up not much time to play it, only need one more win to secure top four so I imaging it'll be played using kids.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Shame it got called off because with the fixtures coming up not much time to play it, only need one more win to secure top four so I imaging it'll be played using kids.
Pretty tight with the fixtures.

7/5 Roma
9/5 Villa
13/5 Leceister
20/5 Fulham
24/5 Wolves

Maybe could squeeze it in between Leceister and Fulham. While we also have the Europa final to play for to.

Pretty tight with the fixtures.

7/5 Roma
9/5 Villa
13/5 Leceister
20/5 Fulham
24/5 Wolves

Maybe could squeeze it in between Leceister and Fulham. While we also have the Europa final to play for to.

Would have to be you would think, won't mean much if we beat Villa, can just play kids for a game or two at that point and freshen up for the final if we get through.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Would have to be you would think, won't mean much if we beat Villa, can just play kids for a game or two at that point and freshen up for the final if we get through.
Agreed once top 4 is secured which I believe pretty much already is, just play the kids love to see Amad get a few more games under his belt.

Doubt the glazers even blinked at the events in Manchester, but I’m not fussed over the fans protesting, the glazers are cancerous to this club, they need to fu** off!!
Whilst I agree, before a game against Liverpool?

Whilst I agree, before a game against Liverpool?

Best time to do it, the protests themselves were fine, only a small amount of idiots took it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back