Remove this Banner Ad

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Rumours Ronaldo is out vs palace, and also a few players who are literally not willing to play the last game.

Europa league or conference next season hinges on the west ham game, because I think palace smash us.

11kgm

Premium Platinum
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd
Rumours Ronaldo is out vs palace, and also a few players who are literally not willing to play the last game.

Europa league or conference next season hinges on the west ham game, because I think palace smash us.
Pogba is one of those
Lingard another

I hope we go all kids

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Suspended
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Clark Gable Have You Lost Your Mind GIF

Who's the bigger transfer?

25 yoa world class mid - widely viewed as potentially the best in that position ..

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Pretty much why I never went anywhere near buying a ticket to watch United play in Australia.

These players don’t care, so I have no interest in spending the kind of prices it would take.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Pep's team are monsters in the league, tbf. Liverpool tears were fun.

I had the games on earlier (didn’t watch them live) and I almost fainted when Villa were 2-0 up. 😂

It was fun seeing City score 3 goals in 5 minutes to break Liverpool hearts. I saw the moment Liverpool supporters at Anfield knew Coutinho scored to make it 2-0, they looked so happy.

1653241621427.gif

Swallow_Wood

Club Legend
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pep's team are monsters in the league, tbf. Liverpool tears were fun.

De Gea not mincing words in post match interview.
De Gea:

“The ones who want to stay, stay at the club,” David de Gea said. “The ones that don’t want to stay go out. You don’t have to stay here. The new manager and staff are already looking for new players. Hopefully, they bring good ones with good character.”

Smack.

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
De Gea:

“The ones who want to stay, stay at the club,” David de Gea said. “The ones that don’t want to stay go out. You don’t have to stay here. The new manager and staff are already looking for new players. Hopefully, they bring good ones with good character.”

Smack.
Why isn't he our captain again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Suspended
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
De Gea:

Smack.

Says the bloke trying to get to Madrid for ten years

Crimson King

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 3, 2008
undisclosed.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
MUFC.
De Gea:

Smack.

Could tell he was sick of most of the squad's s**t the whole season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad