eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Downside to last night was that Leeds stayed up. Goddamn it. So close, yet so far.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Doesn’t really bother me City being successful, I believe that’s there 6th PL title in 10 years, they’re humming in the league at the moment. Liverpool winning it I don’t like, so was great to see them get their hopes up, then taken from them in the space of 5 mins.

Grim times as a United fan though, cheering for City to win, and cheering Brighton who helped us keep Europa League, and all us fans knew we’d lose to Palace. ETH was in the stands too so none of the players (excluding the youngsters) did themselves any favours, probably DDG can hold his head high but the rest….PUTRID.

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I really want us to become the fittest side in the world. System stuff can be included but spend pre-season whipping their asses into shape. You don't want to do that? Okay, go play somewhere else.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Our squad hasn’t been fit enough for a long time. Their fitness levels suited counter attacking football.

11kgm

Premium Platinum
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd
Kamara gone to Aston Villa feel like we missed one

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
If Bruno can’t adapt his game under ETH next season, he’s gone. Apart from Ronaldo, DDG & Sancho, there’s no player I would be disappointed to see go, this season has been so s**t and a lot of these players have disgraced this club way to much to the point that they can just * off.

I’m tipping VDB to grab Bruno’s spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
If Bruno can’t adapt his game under ETH next season, he’s gone. Apart from Ronaldo, DDG & Sancho, there’s no player I would be disappointed to see go, this season has been so s**t and a lot of these players have disgraced this club way to much to the point that they can just duck off.

I’m tipping VDB to grab Bruno’s spot.
The issue with Bruno is that he can really only play one position.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The issue with Bruno is that he can really only play one position.

He’s suited to a counter attack style. He can’t hold the ball, he looks to play Hollywood balls all game, and loses possession way to many times in crucial areas. Must adapt or cya later.

Crimson King

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 3, 2008
undisclosed.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
MUFC.
Competiting for the league is probably not realistic but I would like to see us go in balls deep for the rest of the cups. Winning trophies never gets old.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
It says a lot about this squad that one of the players felt Rangnick talked to him like a child. You know which players will never feel like the manager is talking to them like a child? The ones playing under Pep, Klopp, Conte, Ancelotti, to name a few managers.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Fair amount of chatter about Pau Torres for 50m euros. Unsure if from any decent sources.

Would love him coming in, to be partnered by Varane. I still feel that Maguire needs to be sold somewhere, take a loss and call it a day.

11kgm

Premium Platinum
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd
Fair amount of chatter about Pau Torres for 50m euros. Unsure if from any decent sources.
mupdates are saying we requested medical information on him and they need to sell

Also FDJ would cost 50 mil

id be happy Timber Torres Nunez FDJ plus Donny coming back

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad