Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are both two disgusting deals. Rabiot is average and the other is a racist dog. We make these signings we are officially mid table and if ETH has sanctioned he is not the manager we expected him to be.
He definetly sanctioned the Racist

I can't believe we are doing this might as well get Depay bring Greenwood back

This club is a dumpster fire, I’m losing love with it.

Glazers selling the club is the first step to returning to our glory days but who knows when or if they’ll sell.
the Muppetiers said the two main ones have attended 3 games in 4 seasons

Those are both two disgusting deals. Rabiot is average and the other is a racist dog. We make these signings we are officially mid table and if ETH has sanctioned he is not the manager we expected him to be.

With respect this is weird logic.

Rabiot is average what's the alternative? He's miles better than current options

With respect this is weird logic.

Rabiot is average what's the alternative? He's miles better than current options

He is average and United should be aiming for higher. Replacing average for average is not an improvement.

I hope Ten Hag resigns today. Talks about broken promises and that the club cannot succeed under current ownership regardless of who the manager is. i.e. The ******* truth.

I wouldn't piss on Joel Glazer if he was on fire.

Red flags starting to appear around ETH. This is panic buying and he isn't going down the proper rebuilding route if he is wanting such players. Everyone knew there are some very ordinary players in the squad (he even had his predecessor openly talk about it) yet he was fixed on his belief that he can get more out of them. Huge task for him to turn this around..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red flags starting to appear around ETH. This is panic buying and he isn't going down the proper rebuilding route if he is wanting such players. Everyone knew there are some very ordinary players in the squad (he even had his predecessor openly talk about it) yet he was fixed on his belief that he can get more out of them. Huge task for him to turn this around..

Rabiot is only 27 tbf

chester bennington GIF

I feel so numb

Panic buying does not surprise me one bit. ETH wants to buy the right players and who wouldn't think that 3 months was enough time to do that. He has come from a superbly run club to an absolute shitshow. Now he has been let down by Joel Glazer then unless we go full youth we have to bring players in but given that the season has started we will have to play stupid overs for anyone half decent. It wouldn't matter if the best DOF of all time was in charge, whilst Joel Glazer is signing off on all transfers we will continue to fail.

We should have had at least one CM, an RB and a centre forward by now. We have none. This wasn't a standard buy 3 players summer window, this was a go large window and bring in the right players now to set us up for the next 5 years. The smart clubs do their work early and go large so that in future windows you can just top up with the right players.

He is average and United should be aiming for higher. Replacing average for average is not an improvement.

We have been aiming for higher. Have you missed the FDJ circus of the past few months?

The reality is we shouldn't be aiming for higher. The club is a basket case and hardly an attractive proposition right now, and we desperately need further reinforcements on the field. Cannot afford to continue to sit on our hands and do nothing.

I don't care if Rabiot is 'average' or even if he flops. At least we're trying to address the situation.

We have been aiming for higher. Have you missed the FDJ circus of the past few months?

The reality is we shouldn't be aiming for higher. The club is a basket case and hardly an attractive proposition right now, and we desperately need further reinforcements on the field. Cannot afford to continue to sit on our hands and do nothing.

I don't care if Rabiot is 'average' or even if he flops. At least we're trying to address the situation.

Rabiot aside,

Supporters reactions are strange and contradictory

Panic buying does not surprise me one bit. ETH wants to buy the right players and who wouldn't think that 3 months was enough time to do that. He has come from a superbly run club to an absolute shitshow. Now he has been let down by Joel Glazer then unless we go full youth we have to bring players in but given that the season has started we will have to play stupid overs for anyone half decent. It wouldn't matter if the best DOF of all time was in charge, whilst Joel Glazer is signing off on all transfers we will continue to fail.

We should have had at least one CM, an RB and a centre forward by now. We have none. This wasn't a standard buy 3 players summer window, this was a go large window and bring in the right players now to set us up for the next 5 years. The smart clubs do their work early and go large so that in future windows you can just top up with the right players.

Yep. Now what we'll do is panic buy, over pay and offer stupid wages for players we'll then try to move on in a few years but have to loan out instead because no one wants them and their wage bill, rinse and repeat, all while we continue battling for 5-8th spot as City/Pool/Chelsea alternate between themselves with the PL title.

Yep. Now what we'll do is panic buy, over pay and offer stupid wages for players we'll then try to move on in a few years but have to loan out instead because no one wants them and their wage bill, rinse and repeat, all while we continue battling for 5-8th spot as City/Pool/Chelsea alternate between themselves with the PL title.

Chelsea loan army pretty good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back