Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton, Newcastle, Spurs and Chelsea are our next 4. If we manage to get 6 points out of that I'd be stoked... Hopefully Varane isn't out for too long.

De Gea
Dalot - Lindelof - Martinez - Malacia
Eriksen - Casemiro
Antony - Fernandes - Rashford
Ronaldo​

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Missing two games because of the queen kinda makes you loose momentum

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Everton, Newcastle, Spurs and Chelsea are our next 4. If we manage to get 6 points out of that I'd be stoked... Hopefully Varane isn't out for too long.

De Gea
Dalot - Lindelof - Martinez - Malacia
Eriksen - Casemiro
Antony - Fernandes - Rashford
Ronaldo​
Varane only expected to miss a week.

He’ll definitely be out for the Europa game and maybe Everton.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Casemeiro showed more in the time he was in than mctominay has ever shown. Can't keep up this bs selection policy
Mcsauce is done.

Can’t see how ETH can keep starting him after that embarrassing performance.

Paid so much for casemiro just play him.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Keeps coming up on my feed that Roy Keane was some sort of hard man, looking at the footage he was soft as butter and a bit of a coward
Sm has made a burner account on bigfooty never seen that been done before.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Mcsauce is done.

Can’t see how ETH can keep starting him after that embarrassing performance.

Paid so much for casemiro just play him.

Said it at the time and I’ll say it again, the Casemiro signing reeks of the glazers doing it just to appease the fans. McTominay may have played some ok games, and I say ok because it’s not like he’s been in ripping form, but it’s Casemiro, probably in the top 5 players in the world in his position, you ******* pay him ffs especially in a game against City.

Said it at the time and I’ll say it again, the Casemiro signing reeks of the glazers doing it just to appease the fans. McTominay may have played some ok games, and I say ok because it’s not like he’s been in ripping form, but it’s Casemiro, probably in the top 5 players in the world in his position, you ******* pay him ffs especially in a game against City.
it came out from Muppetiers maybe that ETH didn't want him

I do start to wonder why we still have Ronnie if ETH isn’t going to play him because of this “pressing” style he wants to do. Even though we didn’t press city at all.

I agree with Keane 100%

ETH doesn't want him but the Glazers do, that and no decent offer came in for him.
He'll be gone in January I suspect.

it came out from Muppetiers maybe that ETH didn't want him

ETH should be pinching himself that he was lucky enough to get such a great DM when the club has none.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Exactly right well said.

Mctominay has a couple of decent games and everyone jumps on his back thinking he is world class. Haven’t seen that since lingard.

Also what is with every new manager playing the same crap? Sympathy? You get a great new cdm and he’s on the bench against the best team in the epl fml.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
So McShit is gonna keep playing then? The dressing room is going to get really toxic again, Casemiro and Ronnie on the bench with Maguire sooking as well.

This gig could end up eating ETH alive.
I think ETH is to hard skinned for the gig to eat him up alive, looks like he’ll go down fighting his way.

The club can never get it right in terms of the manager.

I think ETH is to hard skinned for the gig to eat him up alive, looks like he’ll go down fighting his way.

The club can never get it right in terms of the manager.
Comes to the Glazers, we had to spend next years money to get Antony in who is still think we overpaid for should have got Gakpo

Antony was much better than Sancho on the weekend. Also, funny isnt it that when McTominay looks semi competent as a player he gets a run of games like this. Seriously, we need to be playing players better than semi competent. What a low bar we have set ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back