Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we are aren't getting Arab money, Amazon/Apple not as interested

Seeming like Ratcliffe plus others in a consortium

Most likely some random yanks will take the job

It’s the random Yanks one I am most worried about. Cannot be another Glazer situation.

Bloody love him, but Martinez tackle on Behich to stop him scoring and then winning like 3 headers in a row against Souttar who is about a metre taller than him was slightly annoying.

I’ve played the game, he’s not good enough, I’ve played the game.

Yeah haha, running joke that Mark Goldbridge goes with.

The butcher of Manchester is a special player.

Graham Souness wouldn’t be out of place if he was an Australian commentating an Australia game. First he’d list his entire career body of work, then he’d tell the viewers all the clubs he’s played for and the big players he’s played against and which former managers he has on speed dial and then he’d commentate on the match and tell the viewers what he would have done on the pitch instead of what the player actually did.

Last edited:
So only two injured players Sancho and Axel

everyone else is off to Spain for 2 friendlies except those in the WC

Sancho is in the Netherlands training with handpicked ETH coaches to try and find his form.

Sancho is in the Netherlands training with handpicked ETH coaches to try and find his form.
Weird they initially said he and Axel are staying behind to undergo rehab and training? I guess that's better news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like he has never really fancied us, so no real surprise
Yeah means we can get some more value buys

GK Sommer/Costa
RB Dest/Dumfries/Frimpong
CB ?
DMC ?
MC ?
ST Gapko

Just depends on who he fancies

And why are we getting rid of Dave again?

Don’t see how he’s been a problem thus far?

I think he has done well to get better suited to ETHs style, Only two reasons I can see us getting rid of him, ETH wants someone specifically and DDG has rejected our offer for the extension, he'd be copping a fair reduction.

Apparently Jude is off to Real Madrid

Real Madrid are ridiculous. They had Casemiro, Kroos and Modric for 8-10 years. And have very quickly bought Camavinga, Tchouaméni and now possible Bellingham for the next 10+ years.

We can literally spend years trying to find a DM.

Real Madrid are ridiculous. They had Casemiro, Kroos and Modric for 8-10 years. And have very quickly bought Camavinga, Tchouaméni and now possible Bellingham for the next 10+ years.

We can literally spend years trying to find a DM.
They are the most popular club in the world, and are always competing in Europe due to their league being weaker. Combine that with being able to conjure up money whenever required it's no surprise really.

Doesn't help we've been run into the ground for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back