Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not shifting anything. It's stating the facts on Manchester United being sold and why we won't buy in Jan. Take it how you want.

“Why would existing owners decide to buy now”.

This is what you said. You were clearly talking in general terms.

If you weren’t, you would have said ‘the Glazers’ or ‘they’, as you have many times before.

It’s fine that you didn’t understand. It was explained to you and hopefully now you do.

“Why would existing owners decide to buy now”.

This is what you said. You were clearly talking in general terms.

If you weren’t, you would have said ‘the Glazers’ or ‘they’, as you have many times before.

It’s fine that you didn’t understand. It was explained to you and hopefully now you do.

I am in the Manchester United thread and I've said before in here they won't spend in January as you have acknowlegded. I'm more than happy though to hear the times other clubs up for sale have purchased players if that's where you want to take the conversation.

I'm so sorry sir that I didn't put 'the Glazers'.

What a hill.

Not as creative as Eriksen but much more rounded player and has a huge engine. It is a very good loan signing.

In further good news, Sancho and Martial are back in first team contention.

If Sancho can come back fit and firing that will almost be like a new signing!

Liverpool are up for sale aren't they? They just forked out a fair bit for Gakpo.

It wasn't that much for Gakpo and they also didn't spend like we did in the last market. Speak to any Pool fan and they are also begging for new signings.

Don’t know anything about him but it’s a body in midfield that isn’t McTominay.

It's probably as good as we could hope for on loan this late in the window, has played often enough for Bayern this season.

It wasn't that much for Gakpo and they also didn't spend like we did in the last market. Speak to any Pool fan and they are also begging for new signings.
That may all be true, but they are up for sale and they did spunk 40 or 50 million on a player. Which we were never going to do with the Glazers clearly.

That may all be true, but they are up for sale and they did spunk 40 or 50 million on a player. Which we were never going to do with the Glazers clearly.

And that's the difference between one club having money left in the coffers and United who are bone dry. FSG didn't put that money in for Gakpo and Liverpool are not nearly as close to a sale as we are.

Can't wait to see us spend 500m in the summer window.

And that's the difference between one club having money left in the coffers and United who are bone dry. FSG didn't put that money in for Gakpo and Liverpool are not nearly as close to a sale as we are.

Yeh we need a Chelsea like spend

Doubt we can, if we want to stay in the financial fairplay rules. I know Chelsea are spending like mad, but they won't be in Europe (probably) next season so any penalties are less important.

Can't wait until we get sold and EtH can improve the squad. A world class CF would make us title challengers imo.

Manchester United have agreed personal terms with Marcel Sabitzer — he has immediately accepted and he wants to work under Erik ten Hag.

The bolded bit is the big thing for me here, we have a manager players want to come and play for finally.

I am in the Manchester United thread and I've said before in here they won't spend in January as you have acknowlegded. I'm more than happy though to hear the times other clubs up for sale have purchased players if that's where you want to take the conversation.

I'm so sorry sir that I didn't put 'the Glazers'.

What a hill.

Don’t be sorry, just don’t treat us as fools.

It’s clear what you were saying, and you were wrong.

As you are again by forgetting Liverpool are up for sale yet found some $ for Gakpo, as others have already pointed out.

Stop it. Facts don’t belong in here. Clubs up for sale don’t buy players!

Don’t know anything about him but it’s a body in midfield that isn’t McTominay.
Was a quality player at Leipzig, but moved to Bayern and hasn’t really been the same given he hasn’t had much of a chance with the stacked team that they have.

But I’m sure he’ll make a decent rotational piece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still trying to work out what happen to him he started off the season flying and then just disappeared.
Have not looked in to it to much but assumed he has had some mental health problems?

I don’t even think we need to spend so much in the summer tbh.

We are only a true number 9 and another decent CM from title contention.

Yeh we need a Chelsea like spend
No way, they’re being stupid now.

When everyone is fit and healthy and wanting to play and there’s only 11 spots with 7 on the bench people eventually will start causing a fuss.

Not only that they’ve loaded up their midfield and not upgraded both their attack or defence.

Agree.

Looks like Fernandez is going to get to Chelsea unfortunately, but Caicedo should still be available, and likely to move given all his shenanigans recently. He would be a prudent signing although we would still need another mid.

No way, they’re being stupid now.

When everyone is fit and healthy and wanting to play and there’s only 11 spots with 7 on the bench people eventually will start causing a fuss.

Not only that they’ve loaded up their midfield and not upgraded both their attack or defence.
Sneaky bid for Kovacic in the summer?

Have not looked in to it to much but assumed he has had some mental health problems?
I did hear that as well as family problems but who knows these days, it is just strange how he fell out of form so quickly and hasn’t played in months.

And a centreback as Maguire is having a sulk

Maguire will leave in the summer, it's as close to a certainty as there is. Given Shaw's form there I'm not sure he really needs to be replaced. Might be better to get a younger player to develop (which will be cheaper).

Heard inter have enquired about him lmao.

He can go with pleasure, with Shaw more than capable to play CB and lindelof as our first back up I don’t see any issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back