Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue guess we have to wait

Partley and Mendy both got off for doing worse

You have to think is this bullshit or actually the truth

Partey hasn't been let off and that one is still under investigation, he hasn't officially be named.
Mendy is going to retrial.

Partey hasn't been let off and that one is still under investigation, he hasn't officially be named.
Mendy is going to retrial.
Mendy got off 9/11 or 7/9 you would find it hard to believe he won't get of the rest
I can see Partey getting swepted under the carpet too

We you have millions silence is purchasable

Greenwood rape charges dropped. This is going to be a tricky one..
I still think we just terminate or not renew his contract.

Can't be taken back surely, besides we are doing better without him and I wouldn't want this cloud over the club as long as he is there.

Spot on. I'd actually be more surprised now if United booted him, I think based on it all being dropped he will return to the club. I don't think he'd play for the first team this season and the club may look at a loan/sale next.
The club has it's own internal investigation going on with this.

Could take awhile before anything is finalized.

I still think we just terminate or not renew his contract.

Can't be taken back surely, besides we are doing better without him and I wouldn't want this cloud over the club as long as he is there.

Current contract runs out in 2025.

Club doesn’t need that headache and neither does ETH.

Agreed.

We've had enough off field distractions already and ETH has done well to remove the toxic influences from the club so quickly.

It's such a shame because I think he's easily the most talented player we've had come through the academy since the class of 92. The term 'generational talent' is thrown around too easily these days but Greenwood really was one and we should have been planning on him leading the line for the next decade.

I'm sure ETH mentioned something about Greenwood when he 1st signed about being a united player, which the club tried to hush away.

Sounds like the club hasn't decided. Jamie Jackson is pretty well connected, so assume this is where the club is at currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 games. Big blow.
Maybe Iqbal gets a chance in one. We only have two fit CM's in the senior squad now with Fred and Sabitzer

Casemiro out will be a massive blow. We're going to have to run Fred & Bruno into the ground now.

Martinez was an absolute rock again and we wouldn't have the three points without him. He's well and truly silenced all the critics who wrote him off before he'd even played and has already established a cult following...he is by far one of the best signings we've made post Sir Alex Ferguson.

Casemiro out will be a massive blow. We're going to have to run Fred & Bruno into the ground now.

Martinez was an absolute rock again and we wouldn't have the three points without him. He's well and truly silenced all the critics who wrote him off before he'd even played and has already established a cult following...he is by far one of the best signings we've made post Sir Alex Ferguson.
Him and Bruno top 2. Varane, Eriksen and Casemiro round out the top 5

Him and Bruno top 2. Varane, Eriksen and Casemiro round out the top 5

Shaw was also one of our best bits of business IMO. It hasn't always been smooth, as he's had a couple of very poor seasons and also (understandably) took a long time to recover from that horrific leg break, but when he's at his absolute best he is world class and he has often been our best player.

Shaw was also one of our best bits of business IMO. It hasn't always been smooth, as he's had a couple of very poor seasons and also (understandably) took a long time to recover from that horrific leg break, but when he's at his absolute best he is world class and he has often been our best player.
I keep forgetting he was a signing post Fergie.

Held on, thought the red was a bit harsh considering a Palace player had hands in Fred's face as well. Watching in slow motion will always look worse that real time and he has the collar and then they both hug after.

But standard call against United.

Some decent results overnight for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back