Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro is going to be a huge miss for our next 3 games, imagine if we didn’t get Sabitser on deadline day!!!

I think that’s our 13th consecutive home win in all comps, ETH is turning OT into a fortress again, lovely to see, we need that back, teams coming and are defeated before a ball is kicked, SAF had it with his teams, was fantastic.

Casemiro is going to be a huge miss for our next 3 games, imagine if we didn’t get Sabitser on deadline day!!!

I think that’s our 13th consecutive home win in all comps, ETH is turning OT into a fortress again, lovely to see, we need that back, teams coming and are defeated before a ball is kicked, SAF had it with his teams, was fantastic.

And imagine if Casemiro didn’t do a really, really stupid thing.

And imagine if Casemiro didn’t do a really, really stupid thing.

Look at the full replay, United should challenge it.

Hardly anything in it tbh, in slow motion and still photos it doesn’t look great, but cmon…

I will do that! It really doesn’t look great. You can’t grab a player by the throat like that, a yellow or red are both possibilities in that situation.

I will do that! It really doesn’t look great. You can’t grab a player by the throat like that, a yellow or red are both possibilities in that situation.

I agree, Casemiro shouldn’t have put his hands around his neck, but 3 games for that and violent conduct? Ridiculous imo. A yellow card and a talking to should’ve been the outcome.

I agree, Casemiro shouldn’t have put his hands around his neck, but 3 games for that and violent conduct? Ridiculous imo. A yellow card and a talking to should’ve been the outcome.

It does suck to lose him for 3 games, but we have to move on quickly. And I have no doubt that we will be fine now that we have Sabitzer. We would be genuinely ****ed if we were to lose another player, though.

Yep, I took another look and I do agree now that that should have been a yellow. Casemiro had his hands around Hughes neck and then let go 3 seconds later and never tightened his grip.

I don’t even blame the referee though. I blame the VAR monitors because rather than show the whole incident, the monitor flickers back and forth for some stupid reason, so it looks bad. That’s one thing I don’t get with the monitors, they never show the entire sequence play out naturally.

Yep, I took another look and I do agree now that that should have been a yellow. Casemiro had his hands around Hughes neck and then let go 3 seconds later and never tightened his grip.

I don’t even blame the referee though. I blame the VAR monitors because rather than show the whole incident, the monitor flickers back and forth for some stupid reason, so it looks bad. That’s one thing I don’t get with the monitors, they never show the entire sequence play out naturally.

The inconsistency is a joke. Ayew grabbed Fred’s neck, no card, Schlupp started the whole thing too by lining up Antony and only got a yellow.

And VAR just points out Casemiro putting his hands around Hughes’ neck, he wasn’t choking him.

The inconsistency is a joke. Ayew grabbed Fred’s neck, no card, Schlupp started the whole thing too by lining up Antony and only got a yellow.

And VAR just points out Casemiro putting his hands around Hughes’ neck, he wasn’t choking him.

The whole system is a joke mate. I have noticed that ever since the City game, we have been royally ****ed by the officials. There has been too many to call it a coincidence at this point.

A different angle still shot showed his hands at the top of his shoulder, not his neck. It is such a pathetic red card, we should appeal, it will be denied of course. VAR is run by amateurs, the last few weeks have showed how pathetic a system it is, full of holes and inconsistency. Some jobsworth sitting in a booth wanting to make a name for himself. Bunch of campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why didnt VAR look at the whole incident?? Ayew - nothing to see here. WHAT A JOKE!!
Because the system is run at an amateur level. Billion dollar industry with some clueless jobsworth in a box making s**t up as they go along. If it wasnt so serious you would laugh.

We've only got leeds twice and Leceister that he is missing out on, would rather not risk it as we can get 9 points those matches without him.

I thought three games was over the top as well.

We've only got leeds twice and Leceister that he is missing out on, would rather not risk it as we can get 9 points those matches without him.

Are we arrogant enough now to chalk these up as wins?

Are we arrogant enough now to chalk these up as wins?
Hasn't ETH done enough in your eyes in terms of confidence in the team?

The only team this season I put us to lose against was city everyone else is beatable for us.

Not to mention our home record has been the best since post SAF.

Hasn't ETH done enough in your eyes in terms of confidence in the team?

The only team this season I put us to lose against was city everyone else is beatable for us.

Not to mention our home record has been the best since post SAF.

Not quite no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back