Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm warming more to Zidane. Still unconvined as him as a manager, had prime Ronaldo at RM and just never really thought that success was down to him.

But he has has success and RM are not mugs with managers, they'd take him back tomorrow if he wanted.

He'll need 150m just to fix some glaring holes.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'm warming more to Zidane. Still unconvined as him as a manager, had prime Ronaldo at RM and just never really thought that success was down to him.

But he has has success and RM are not mugs with managers, they'd take him back tomorrow if he wanted.

He'll need 150m just to fix some glaring holes.

I want Zidane above any candidate that has been named. He is hungry for success and his name alone would command respect, he has had plenty and is experienced. Brendan Rodgers might be a good manager but I am scared of United hiring him. Maybe I just want a manager who wouldn’t look out of place next to Pep and Klopp and Zidane is that person.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Yep, whoever comes in now has to restructure the team… again!!!

Our back 4 is a HUGE problem, 21 goals conceded, can’t defend from the flanks or set pieces, can’t play out from the back. Mammoth job at hand for whoever comes in, but one things for sure, VDB & Sancho are 2 of our best players and must be certain starters from now on.

And again, Maguire can * off.

Varane Pogba and Ronaldo all apparently working on Zidane

Also u/reddevils can * off no true united fan can be happen that a legend is gone

Can people be that seriously ****ed in the head they can't tell that Ole player and Ole manager are two different things

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
I seriously doubt Zidane comes, can see Carrick or Fletcher taking over as interim manager for the rest of the season, which honestly doesn’t help us much, can’t see us getting top 4 with either of them in charge.

I'm genuinely sad it didn't work out. Would have been a great story. At least I can go back to loving him again.

Not sure where we go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back