Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky to grab the win. Takes more than a couple training sessions and some stern words to turn things around. In any case:

190 min
0 goals conceded
6 points

A+ start for Ragnick on paper.

Norwich probably deserved a point, we were lucky in the end.

Our attack is just not clicking atm, but this was always going to take time under Rangnick, still plenty of problems we saw under ole exist.

I chose to watch the mini rather than stay up till 4:30 (meaning it ends at 6:30, * that). Telles is growing in confidence, fantastic free kick in the first half. Brentford will be an interesting clash, they've been playing really well this season. Hoping that Cavani can get minutes off the bench soon though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure if we had a different manager in the summer rather than in December, Lingard (and Martial) would have already been sold. Incredibly poor business by the club not to sell.

Same goes for Paul Pogba. We aren’t PSG who would rather spend the last season of Mbappe’s contract convincing him to stay and risk losing a €200M+ fee. Not selling Pogba for potentially £50M+ will hurt us in the transfer window.

I am sure if we had a different manager in the summer rather than in December, Lingard (and Martial) would have already been sold. Incredibly poor business by the club not to sell.

Same goes for Paul Pogba. We aren’t PSG who would rather spend the last season of Mbappe’s contract convincing him to stay and risk losing a €200M+ fee. Not selling Pogba for potentially £50M+ will hurt us in the transfer window.

apparently he turned 250k has his heart set on West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back