Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add RPCB I personally don't get excited about any clubs news unless it's one of those 3 talking about it, have come across another one or two twitter accounts that have very good knowledge as well though, one seems to be mainly United and another is general transfer news but has a very good record.

Just to add RPCB I personally don't get excited about any clubs news unless it's one of those 3 talking about it, have come across another one or two twitter accounts that have very good knowledge as well though, one seems to be mainly United and another is general transfer news but has a very good record.

It’s all good mate. I was being to harsh on them and lumped them in with Sky who should have been the sole focus of my post.

The thing is I read all of Ornstein, Fab’s and Muppetiers stuff and they all know what they are talking about. Put it down to frustration that this is taking way too long.

It’s all good mate. I was being to harsh on them and lumped them in with Sky who should have been the sold focus of my post.

I thing is I read all of Ornstein, Fab’s and Muppetiers stuff and they all know what they are talking about. Put it down to frustration that this is taking way too long.

That's why I left Sky out, absolute frauds who use rumours to get people to bet on skybet transfer markets.

I like Maddison.

Sounds like Mount is far more likely though.
I'd prefer Maddison due to his superior flexibility. Quality free kick taker too

Could the Glazers be delaying the sale so they can take another dividend out before the sale??
Take 20 mill out before getting paid 6 billion would be such a Glazer move.

Kane doesn't look like happening, reckon he runs his deal down.

Anything more than 35m on Mount would be bad business.
Maddison I think goes to Newcastle.
Rabiot on a free would be good business.
Some murmurs of Martinez from Inter, would be a solid Martial replacement but I'd still like us to sign another striker.

Some murmurs of Martinez from Inter, would be a solid Martial replacement but I'd still like us to sign another striker.
I'd like us to get Ramos, keep Martial for another year as backup then following year sell Martial and get Ferguson.

I'd like us to get Ramos, keep Martial for another year as backup then following year sell Martial and get Ferguson.

Ramos and Hojlund now would set us up for years.

Martial OOC 2024, can't see him getting an extension. I reckon he might go this year if they club can get a back up striker.

Ramos and Hojlund now would set us up for years.
Doubt we sign two strikers at the price those two will go for

Martial OOC 2024, can't see him getting an extension. I reckon he might go this year if they club can get a back up striker.

Doubt we sign two strikers at the price those two will go for

Depends on sales but realistically we would have been looking at 100m for Kane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane will go for less than that IF he goes. 60-70m. Good chance he stays though I think.

No one is paying 100m for a 30yo with one year left on his contract.

Realistically sure but this is also the second best striker in the league, English and dealing with Levy. 100m is the minimum they would ask for.

Im all for Mount. He may not be world class, but we need squad depth. Hes a proven EPL quality player

I love Steve Howson, a quote from Wout Weghourst I'd love to stick around at Man Utd but Casemiro has already packed my bags for Burnley

Last edited:
Now the Glazers are waiting for the FA Cup to happen

Apparently had a clause with QATAR finishing 3rd and FA cup nets them some extra money

Sounds like them, hopefully it's not but yeah

Now the Glazers are waiting for the FA Cup to happen

Apparently had a clause with QATAR finishing 3rd and FA cup nets them some extra money

Sounds like them, hopefully it's not but yeah
Just sounds like smart business given where we were placed tbh.

Osihmen is still on the cards isn’t he?

Interesting comments from EtH. They must make a decision soon on Greenwood. Just imo but the longer it stretches out the more I think club are trying to keep him. I guess it depends a lot of whether they feel he can be rehabilitated.

Some good background info in this too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back