Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one really seems desperate to pick him up as well

I daresay he has offers from many clubs. He has only just informed Leicester he is leaving.

Yeah, I can see it being Qatar in the end. All we have heard over the last week or 2 has been all about Qatar. It seems like SJR has disappeared.

Actually that's what makes me think it's SJR, no need to talk or leak anything if it's done.

Actually that's what makes me think it's SJR, no need to talk or leak anything if it's done.

Whoever it is, hopefully they are wrapping up the sale. After the FA Cup is the likeliest time this will happen or maybe all parties will wait until the end of the European season.

Whoever it is, hopefully they are wrapping up the sale. After the FA Cup is the likeliest time this will happen or maybe all parties will wait until the end of the European season.
It will leak quickly once a decision is made. Reckon we get news next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently personal terms were never agreed and a deal if it happens is still a fair way off.

I think Mount stays at Chelsea.
I can see Poch using him like he used dele Ali

Boehly trying to bend Mortough over the table. 30-40 mio max or move on and get him free next summer.
Absolutely right. Chelsea are desperate to sell too, they have a massive squad and won't want to lose him for nothing.

Let him stay there another season if they are being unreasonable.

The perfect transfer window for us, imo, would be: Costa (GK), KMJ (CB), Rice (CM), Rabiot (CM) & Kane (ST) with Maguire, McTominay, VDB, Bailly, Telles & Butland leaving.

Perhaps, offload Martial for another striker aswell.
Not sold on Rice personally (mainly at the price he will cost), but I like the rest.

Rice atm is like Carrick before we signed him. Huge question mark over whether he can make the step up to a top 4 team and become an integral part, but, if he can step up, he will be consistently a very good player. As always, unfortunately, the English and Manchester United tax will apply.

Rice atm is like Carrick before we signed him. Huge question mark over whether he can make the step up to a top 4 team and become an integral part, but, if he can step up, he will be consistently a very good player. As always, unfortunately, the English and Manchester United tax will apply.
If he turned out to be Michael Carrick I'd be stoked. One of our most underrated players of that era.

6 to 1 odds for us to beat City today and apparently City are resting a few players for the game v Inter

No Ederson and potentially no Harland

I would be thrilled if they rested a few players for the FA Cup final, which is a match that should be a lot more difficult than the CL final for City. 😂

FA Cup final
Manchester derby
Chance to push further towards a treble

Surely there’s no way City actually rest players in preparation for the CL final.

Their fans (haha) would riot.

They will for sure, back up goalkeeper is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back