Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be a good transfer window until we get a proper deep lying playmaker which Mount isn't imo. I see him more as a versatile option rather than a fixed no 8 but trust ETH to make the right call.

Also, apparently Maguire is rated by interested clubs at 40 million. That's KMJ money right there.

Can't be a good transfer window until we get a proper deep lying playmaker which Mount isn't imo. I see him more as a versatile option rather than a fixed no 8 but trust ETH to make the right call.

Also, apparently Maguire is rated by interested clubs at 40 million. That's KMJ money right there.
And get 40 mil for Henderson apparently that's Costa money

Be nice to see the back of him

Reckon we could get 15-20 million for McTominay as well. That's all our FFP problems solved and we could then spend a crap load.

Get 150 mil for that lot and I'll jizz

Not good that he's going to Pool

Hopefully he flops like Gapko and Nunez

Eh don't really rate him that highly.

I think Mount is the FDJ alternative. ETH wanted de Jong to be able to carry the ball in midfield and when we didn't get him we had to change plans and use Eriksen's creativity in that role, which worked ok until he got injured. Eriksen clearly doesn't have the legs though. Whilst Mount isn't a dribbler like FDJ, he is highly energetic and can help with moving the ball in midfield with his running power and off the ball movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glazers haven’t cared about the protests ever since they took over the club, won’t bother them now.
Well they decided to sell, possibly more due finances, but more how will SJR react given he thinks he is the White Knight but as it turns out doing a deal with the devils may make him less popular than he thinks.

I think Mount is the FDJ alternative. ETH wanted de Jong to be able to carry the ball in midfield and when we didn't get him we had to change plans and use Eriksen's creativity in that role, which worked ok until he got injured. Eriksen clearly doesn't have the legs though. Whilst Mount isn't a dribbler like FDJ, he is highly energetic and can help with moving the ball in midfield with his running power and off the ball movement.

He can't control the tempo in midfield, that's the biggest issue we have. Often in the big games, we get overrun/outplayed in midfield so we need a proper central midfielder and not a makeshift one. Anyway let's wait and see, sounds like Chelsea want to rip us off.

Only low tier sources at the moment on twitter but i don't think anyone knows which way is up

Yeah, pretty much. I would be surprised if either party just up and pulls out of the running after 8 months of this. Whoever loses will be because their bid wasn’t good enough.

I find it incredibly difficult to think Qatar are in with a shot, after multiple rounds they should have wiped the floor with any other bids, if they were the winners it would be announced by now.

I'm putting the delay on it being Jimmy and negotiations with the Glazer siblings to see how many are going to stick around.

I find it incredibly difficult to think Qatar are in with a shot, after multiple rounds they should have wiped the floor with any other bids, if they were the winners it would be announced by now.

I'm putting the delay on it being Jimmy and negotiations with the Glazer siblings to see how many are going to stick around.
read somewhere it could be all 6 of them, this is a ******* nightmare

read somewhere it could be all 6 of them, this is a ******* nightmare
SJR is either all stay and they have 3 percent or both Glaziers for 10 percent each

Quiet like some of these options certainly improves on Martial, McFred, Van Beek just improve the depth

Then go Mount/KMJ/Holjund and a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back