Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good news is they are openly celebrating and SJR's side has gone very quiet. Bad news is that nobody knows what the Glazer inbreds seem to want to seal this.
Remember when SJR had the deal signed, sealed and delivered.... feels like only months ago.

Did Qatar have enough of Ineos and burnt down their main facility?
Well without getting myself banned for life, they are from the right part of the world for that

And from Bloomberg. Even English media now saying it's either Qatar or Glazers staying now.

After all this if we're stuck with them I fear for the fanbase.

After all this if we're stuck with them I fear for the fanbase.

Think there's too much smoke around Qatar winning now. The when probably just depends on the negotiations around final amount.

Gotta say though SJR is a fraud. Tried to pull a Glazers 2.0 and also kissed their arse all the way to screw over the fans and other shareholders. Has no business running a football club.

Honestly wouldn’t put it past them to stay, they have absolutely no idea and simply cannot read the room. Our fan base will go completely nuts if they stay.

Our clubs a shitshow though, we literally have no striker, no back up to Casemiro, and we’re after Mount 🤪. The clubs releasing stupid videos with McTominay & Heston, I mean this transfer window so far has been nothing short of yet another incompetent shambles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly wouldn’t put it past them to stay, they have absolutely no idea and simply cannot read the room. Our fan base will go completely nuts if they stay.

Our clubs a shitshow though, we literally have no striker, no back up to Casemiro, and we’re after Mount 🤪. The clubs releasing stupid videos with McTominay & Heston, I mean this transfer window so far has been nothing short of yet another incompetent shambles.

Sounds exactly like West Coast atm, lol.

Here We Go! Fabrizio Romano says that we have agreed to purchase Mason Mount for 💷 60 million. Personal terms were agreed long ago. He is now going to be a United player.

I don't like the price, but Mount can be good. People are quick to hate on him. He was Chelsea's Player Of The Season in 2020/21. That was the year they won the Champions League. That said, he does seem arrogant and thinks he's better than everyone else. However, I'm confident in this signing. It is clear that Ten Hag has a plan, and I'm sure he can get the best out of Mount. Bruno in the number 10 role, with Mount partnering Casemiro in the middle. An aggressive, attacking midfield with a defensive base. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back