Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easy (or tough) decision has to be made with Maguire, someone at the club, be it Ralf most likely, needs to say to him he isn’t going to be captain anymore, and the club is looking to move you on, he isn’t good enough, simple.

As for Wolves dominating, they had like 16 shots at our goal in the first half, the most away from home for them in PL history. They were coming off a decent lay off from games + covid as well, and yet they looked SO MUCH more sharper in every aspect. We had 1 shot on target all game, pathetic. How do you play a back 4 AND 2 CDM and still concede 16 shots at goal?

The place is an absolute joke.

He’s clearly not a fan, something about VDB that both Ole and Ralf don’t like, he should be sold, and if I was him I’d be wanting out asap.

At this point I wouldn’t mind Ralf weeding out the soft sooks, start playing the kids who Ten Haag could use and develop, and identify players who will come in and play for the club and the system we want to implement, no more big money high profile signings, has not worked at all since SAF retired, been a disaster every time, apart from Zlatan & Ronaldo.

We need a quick energetic team, can defend and attack and press with intent, will take a few years as it did with Klopp& Pep, but this is what needs to happen.

I'd like to see more of Elanga and Garner, see what they have to offer. Dalot has been very impressive since slotting in, apart from the Newcastle game and I hope the other two can have a similar impact

He’s clearly not a fan, something about VDB that both Ole and Ralf don’t like, he should be sold, and if I was him I’d be wanting out asap.

At this point I wouldn’t mind Ralf weeding out the soft sooks, start playing the kids who Ten Haag could use and develop, and identify players who will come in and play for the club and the system we want to implement, no more big money high profile signings, has not worked at all since SAF retired, been a disaster every time, apart from Zlatan & Ronaldo.

We need a quick energetic team, can defend and attack and press with intent, will take a few years as it did with Klopp& Pep, but this is what needs to happen.
IKR I don't know what it is about VDB. Reports said that they like his technical side but it's his ability to fit into the system which is why I think under Ten Haag would he thrive again.

Poggles will be the first out no doubt about that made it clear when he said he wants as much as ronaldo gets per week which is not happening.
Matic and other deadwood like him hopefully will be gone by the end of the season.

Pogba
Martial
Matic
Shaw (if the right offer comes)
AWB (if the right offer comes)
Bailey
Lingard
Mata
VDB
Henderson
Cavani
Jones
Rashford (if the right offer comes)

I think all these players will potentially be gone at some point soon, with the ones in brackets I’d be okay to see the back of if the right offer came.

Pogba
Martial
Matic
Bailey
Lingard
Mata
VDB
Henderson
Cavani
Jones

I think all these players will potentially be gone at some point soon, with the ones in brackets I’d be okay to see the back of if the right offer came.

Completely agree with every single one. Pogba is the most annoying one, not because I want him to stay but because we could have sold him in the summer. He was never signing a new contract and now he’s leaving for free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pogba
Martial
Matic
Bailey
Lingard
Mata
VDB
Henderson
Cavani
Jones

Can't see Rashy going tbh born and bred.

Can't see Rashy going tbh born and bred.

I don’t think he’ll leave either but if a club came for him with serious cash (doubtful as he’s stinking it up lately), then I’d want United to consider it, there’s definitely players out there who can perform his role heaps better.

Feels good, just hopped on Skysports to see we won 1-0 but had another absolute shambolic performance, glad I didn’t waste 90 mins again watching garbage football.

No doubt in the return game vs Villa in the PL, they’ll do us by a couple of goals IMO.

Feels good, just hopped on Skysports to see we won 1-0 but had another absolute shambolic performance, glad I didn’t waste 90 mins again watching garbage football.

No doubt in the return game vs Villa in the PL, they’ll do us by a couple of goals IMO.
Still don't think this is the right formation for us which is resulting in our shocking performances. Damn even the clowns they have on espn like Burnley and co know better than this.

Going by mupdates

Cavani gone at seasons end
Matic gone at seasons end
Lingard gone at seasons end
Pogba gone at seasons end
Bailey gone on January AC Milan want him
Martial either gone now or end of season

That should free up some wages

Going by mupdates

I've heard that they're offering Pogba a new contract that sees him earn just under the amount that Ronnies on.

I swear if they do that I'm going to lose it, better be just all PR bullshit.

I think the new contract for Paul Pogba is just so the club don’t lose him for nothing and who’s fault is that? This club literally could have sold him last summer and decided to keep a footballer who has likely been milking injuries for the last 6 years.

Great footballer on his day but give me a good footballer who will be consistent and give 100% every match day.

Going by mupdates

Can clear up to a million quid a week off the wage bill and lose very little on the pitch. Then there's Jones, Mata, Henderson, Pereira and Van de Beek as well....

Holy *, what a s**t show of a squad.

Last edited:
Can clear up to a million quid a week off the wage bill and lose very little on the pitch. Then there's Jones, Mata, Henderson, Pereira and Van de Beek as well....

Holy fu**, what a sh*t show of a squad.
I'd like to keep Hendo as hard as it is atm with De Geas form but never know when he could dip again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back