Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think most areas are covered for us, what we really lack is that one or two really quality, hard working midfielders.

Players like Fred and McTominay will run all day and give it 110% but they are the level below we need. Matic is simply past is, Bruno is overplayed and gets too pissy and lazy, Pogba is far too lazy, VDB is not up to standard.

A France quality Pogba next to a Declan Rice would be amazing for us. With Pogba gone we really need to nail the replacement but we can't nail that replacement and decide that what we have will suffice, two top quality mids are needed. I'd sacrifice waiting another year for a striker to sort out the midfield.

I would like to think that our players are like Samson, who went to the barber and after that he was weak as piss. Unfortunately, it’s not our shirt sponsor who are making our players sh*t. Most of them are just sh*t.

Nah I know, though I wish we brought Nike back with AIG and went with the 2006/07 kit again, absolute elite that was.

I do think most areas are covered for us, what we really lack is that one or two really quality, hard working midfielders.

Players like Fred and McTominay will run all day and give it 110% but they are the level below we need. Matic is simply past is, Bruno is overplayed and gets too pissy and lazy, Pogba is far too lazy, VDB is not up to standard.

A France quality Pogba next to a Declan Rice would be amazing for us. With Pogba gone we really need to nail the replacement but we can't nail that replacement and decide that what we have will suffice, two top quality mids are needed. I'd sacrifice waiting another year for a striker to sort out the midfield.

Declan Rice should be a big priority.

Agree with waiting another year for a striker, if we nail our midfield I have confidence we will get enough goals out of Bruno, Ronaldo, Sancho, Rashford & Greenwood. These blokes get absolutely no supply from our shithouse midfield.

Agree with waiting another year for a striker, if we nail our midfield I have confidence we will get enough goals out of Bruno, Ronaldo, Sancho, Rashford & Greenwood. These blokes get absolutely no supply from our shithouse midfield.

Really we could get a cheaper striker in anyway.

There is a lot of talk about Amadou Haidara coming to us.

I'd prefer Rice but worried we have to pay a kings ransom for him and who knows he'd be like everyone else that we overspend for and don't live up to the price tag. Whereas Haidara has a release clause of only 40 mil, but we still have to wait and see who this new manager wants.

As much as I agree we need Rice, he alone won't be enough though, our midfield is that fragmented in terms of the character and personality out there.

There's no midfield general in command in the middle of the park which is a huge hole that needs to be filled. We should also be targeting someone with a massive personality in terms of on the pitch type oldish midfielder that can also play a pass through to our attackers.

There is a lot of talk about Amadou Haidara coming to us.

I'd prefer Rice but worried we have to pay a kings ransom for him and who knows he'd be like everyone else that we overspend for and don't live up to the price tag. Whereas Haidara has a release clause of only 40 mil, but we still have to wait and see who this new manager wants.

Ex Rangnick player as well, very slight midfield improvement though.

Really wish we pushed harder for both Camavinga and Bellingham now if we want them another 100 mil out of the bank..

They would've significant improvements to the midfield.

For now.

Rather than getting rinsed for 70 million+ every time we buy a player we need to learn to buy reasonably priced players with the ability to impact now but with potential to become much better.

For now.

Rather than getting rinsed for 70 million+ every time we buy a player we need to learn to buy reasonably priced players with the ability to impact now but with potential to become much better.

Agree.

We also need to take correct advantage of free agents coming up, instead of being linked to walking injuries like Dembele we should be in talks with freebies who would actually improve our overall team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree.

We also need to take correct advantage of free agents coming up, instead of being linked to walking injuries like Dembele we should be in talks with freebies who would actually improve our overall team.

We would be remiss not to be looking at Kessie and Kamara for CM and Ruderger and Sule for CB.

Agree.

I wouldn't say no to a free Dembele on his day still world class, injury and all but for free and haggle for low wages is a chance I would take.

One name that stands out to me is Brozovic, he'd be a massive improvement in the midfield could get a solid 2-3 years out of him.

I wouldn't say no to a free Dembele on his day still world class, injury and all but for free and haggle for low wages is a chance I would take.

One name that stands out to me is Brozovic, he'd be a massive improvement in the midfield could get a solid 2-3 years out of him.

On his day rarely comes though, and he'd never take low wages.

Agree on Brozovic.

On his day rarely comes though, and he'd never take low wages.

Agree on Brozovic.
He'll never get a gig on high wages, due to the injuries that he consisently gets I'm sure he understands that.

Lets be honest we both know how stupid our club is to wage demands so won't be an issue when you're paying Mata 160k a week...

He'll never get a gig on high wages, due to the injuries that he consisently gets I'm sure he understands that.

Lets be honest we both know how stupid our club is to wage demands so won't be an issue when you're paying Mata 160k a week...

Don't be so sure, reason he is being linked to Newcastle and they'd have him as a huge marquee, as a club United are also stupid enough to do it.

Brozovic for sure.

This football club is plenty stupid. How many big clubs would give players that don’t get games such as Mata and Jones contract after contract? They should have been ****ed off years ago and would have been ****ed off years ago if they were City or Liverpool players.

This football club is plenty stupid. How many big clubs would give players that don’t get games such as Mata and Jones contract after contract? They should have been f’ed off years ago and would have been f’ed off years ago if they were City or Liverpool players.
We have the equivalent of Spurs' full squad in wages sitting on our bench each week.

******* madness.

The club should be on the phone now going after him.

Surprised Inter willing to let him walk, unless he is asking for to much money.
Inter reportedly offering 125k euro a week. That's less than half of what we are paying Martial, less than what we are paying Mata.

Sounds like a bargain to me.

This football club is plenty stupid. How many big clubs would give players that don’t get games such as Mata and Jones contract after contract? They should have been f’ed off years ago and would have been f’ed off years ago if they were City or Liverpool players.
Goes to show the incompetency of the club in terms of a football aspect.

I would go as far to say we aren't even a football club anymore, but a business/asset to the Glazers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back