Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have apparently moved on from Haaland as they believe he is RM bound.
Apparently Pogba Mpabbe and Haaland all to Madrid just depends if Zidane goes to PSG

Reckon Zidane will be at psg.
could be a s**t fight great for Riaola playing the two against each other

Newcastle has bidded 12 mil for Lingard

could be a sh*t fight great for Riaola playing the two against each other

Newcastle has bidded 12 mil for Lingard

Leaves Poch for us.

I’m happy with Varane & Lindelof for the rest of the season, Maguire has lost the right to start he’s been that bad this season. Shaw has followed Maguire and fallen off a cliff. AWB is terrific 1v1 but his positioning is dreadful and he offers next to nothing going forward, wouldn’t miss him if he left.
I would still keep AWB he is great defensively but shocking going forward I would keep him around for depth. I agree Shaw has gone backwards since the euros maybe the Shawberto phase got to his head. Maguire is useless.

Maguire has lost his right to be at this club. The captaincy stripped off him won’t make a difference if he’s still a United player next season. The captaincy doesn’t make him sh*t, he’s just sh*t.
That armband looks so much better around Bruno.

£80m too, I know it’s not his fault be paid that much and also were stupid enough to give him the armband, but he is Everton/Aston Villa material.
Never want us to do business with Leceister again.

If the club sells him, they can’t see it that way because they will never sell him for the £50-60M they will want to feel like £80M wasn’t a complete waste. Sell him at his market value which is completely doable at £20-30M and be done with this nightmare footballer.

I am sick and tired of his childlike defending where he is jogging backwards with a player running with the ball from halfway, then as he’s in the 6 yard box he gets down on one knee to try to block the shot. Looks like a ******* idiot every single time.
It takes clowns to buy clowns.

Can RM even afford all them under FFP?
Didn't spend too much this year did they?

Haaland has the release clause
Pogba free
Mpabbe isn't his contract running out soon

Didn't spend too much this year did they?

Haaland has the release clause
Pogba free
Mpabbe isn't his contract running out soon
Only bought Camavinga for 31 mil and Alaba for free.

I mean more for the wage bill. All of them are going to want around close to 200-300k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only bought Camavinga for 31 mil and Alaba for free.

I mean more for the wage bill. All of them are going to want around close to 200-300k.
They will work out a way to do something dodgy s**t

Pretty much the best possible results for us this weekend. Spurs still the favourite for 4th IMO but it makes it harder for them, and glad Burnley were able to hold Arsenal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back