Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How the hell did we finish 2nd last year with the same amount of losses as City and less losses than Liverpool? Seems a lifetime ago...

Sorry. I honestly picked the wrong thread. Wasn’t meant to be in the United thread. Deleting my comment now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really no need to delete your post. It’s true at this stage.

Hahahah * me, thank * I just went to sleep.

In all seriousness, this is the lowest we’ve been post Fergie now, the club is in a disaster state, Ole cannot survive this, to get stuffed 5-0 by Liverpool at home playing like that.

That’s the nail in the coffin for our title challenge, even though we really weren’t in it at all, but this tough run will see us be mid table, or worse than that, Arsenal will be above us soon, ******* hell!!!

Some blame falls to the players though, lazy campaigners they are, absolute soft utensils.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He cant survive this surely

And yet he probably will.

Imagine giving the coaching staff new deals only weeks ago. This result was even worse than I feared it would be.

My scouse mate at work wanted me to bet with him on this game. I said no chance, we’ll lose 4-0.

No faith in the side at all

If this is not a coach killer then this club is taking the piss.

We'll know in the next 24hrs, and then what? Lose against Spurs, has to go, win against Spurs and the City game comes around.
Everyone can see the issue.

Woody is also still running things when he was meant to be stepping aside, who the * is even making the decisions.

We'll know in the next 24hrs, and then what? Lose against Spurs, has to go, win against Spurs and the City game comes around.
Everyone can see the issue.

Woody is also still running things when he was meant to be stepping aside, who the fu** is even making the decisions.
The moneymakers. They are pretty happy probably given the amount of merch we have sold with Ronaldo coming back. Ole does not rock the boat. He is an ideal manager really. If getting stuffed 5 nil at home to your biggest rival having arleady been dogshite against mid table sides does not get you sacked then I have no idea what will. Maybe losing the next 2 may trigger something.

The moneymakers. They are pretty happy probably given the amount of merch we have sold with Ronaldo coming back. Ole does not rock the boat. He is an ideal manager really. If getting stuffed 5 nil at home to your biggest rival having arleady been dogshite against mid table sides does not get you sacked then I have no idea what will. Maybe losing the next 2 may trigger something.

Lose the next two and top 4 is gone. The title already is. We're dogshit in an easy group in the UCL, out of one cup already.
How bad does it need to get.

At this point a complete bloodbath is preferable to ending 3-0

The result needs to be emphatic enough that Ole's immediate future past today is looked at
Sad as it sounds I was hoping for a bloodbath after we went 3-0 down so he would be sacked.

Who is worse, Ole or Arteta? As a jaded Arsenal man I'd have said Arteta, but now I'm not so sure.
At least Arteta has tactics they may not be great but they're better than oles, you know what Arteta is about in terms of the way he wants to play we don't know how Ole wants to play anymore.

How the hell did we finish 2nd last year with the same amount of losses as City and less losses than Liverpool? Seems a lifetime ago...
We have tried to shift playing style from predominantly a counter attacking team that would defend as a collective and break with pace and power to a possession team. In that transition we have become a blunt attacking force that relies in the quality of its parts and have lost all semblace of defensive structure.

The difference between Utd and Liverpool is they are a team that is made up of quality parts that know how to work together in all facets of the game whereas United are 11 blokes who wear the same shirt.

Watched the replay, We could’ve lost that by a lot more, and the frightening thing is, Liverpool weren’t at their absolute best, that’s how easy it is to play against us, all they had to do was press our weak, pathetic back 4 into making a mistake and then just pounce on it, how many times do we want to turn the ball over in our own half? AND WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO PLAY OUT FROM THE BACK!!!!!!!! * me what a shambles we are, lowest of absolute lows we are in.

And I’ve said this a few times already, we aren’t anywhere near fit enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back