Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Declan Rice would be a perfect fit, whatever West Ham want, just pay it. I'd also let Pogba go, i don't think he fits this team, we need another CM who adds more for team structure, VDB would be a better option in there, we simply can't play Bruno & Pogba in the same team.

As others have mentioned, we have all the attacking talent, it's there, our biggest problem is clearly the midfield. The connection from defence, to midfield, to attack is non-existent, we have no pattern of play or movement. Sancho would be thinking "What have i joined?, this club has no idea how to do things". Ronaldo would be thinking that this club has fallen so far from the one he left in 2009.

Things can turn around, i look at Chelsea last year who were terrible under Lampard, sacked him, got Tuchel in and won the CL. It's not to late but the club needs to act now and get rid of Ole.

A decent manager manages this team much better .

Even without a DM signed we have more than enough to work with, the tactics are boring, uninspiring.

Any attacking manager in the world would love this squad.

A decent manager manages this team much better .

Even without a DM signed we have more than enough to work with, the tactics are boring, uninspiring.

Any attacking manager in the world would love this squad.

Yep I agree it's clear Ole can't put the pieces together we've hit the ceiling but as we know with this club they are never proactive enough and will wait until it's past the point where we can save the season

Declan Rice would be a perfect fit, whatever West Ham want, just pay it. I'd also let Pogba go, i don't think he fits this team, we need another CM who adds more for team structure, VDB would be a better option in there, we simply can't play Bruno & Pogba in the same team.

As others have mentioned, we have all the attacking talent, it's there, our biggest problem is clearly the midfield. The connection from defence, to midfield, to attack is non-existent, we have no pattern of play or movement. Sancho would be thinking "What have i joined?, this club has no idea how to do things". Ronaldo would be thinking that this club has fallen so far from the one he left in 2009.

Things can turn around, i look at Chelsea last year who were terrible under Lampard, sacked him, got Tuchel in and won the CL. It's not to late but the club needs to act now and get rid of Ole.
I'm hoping Ronaldo is on the phone to Zidane to get him here asap!

Even some parts of the game even the players look frustrating having to play this bs stay back and wait for a counter attack tactic that gets us nowhere.

Just can't see the call happening.

Saying that if we lose to Atalanta and Liverpool it'll be lights out but I suspect we'll get a pressure releasing win in the CL and show some ok signs against Liverpool, securing Ole the job for another month.

Just can't see the call happening.

Saying that if we lose to Atalanta and Liverpool it'll be lights out but I suspect we'll get a pressure releasing win in the CL and show some ok signs against Liverpool, securing Ole the job for another month.
That's what I'm worried about...

We aren’t even decent at counter attacking anymore, dreadful.
Teams have figured us out now.

What freaks me out is this s**t tactic and system we have and there's no changes in game when it doesn't go to plan like abandon this crap 4-2-3-1 formation and play more of an attacking formation like 4-3-3 but his stubborn ass won't do it.

Is it asking too much to call SAF back to fix this and be here till Ronaldo is done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This really is starting to look like history repeating itself. The same happened when Matt Busy retired, they went thru a lot of managers with no result. took what was it? 26 years to win another title. Surely they can't let that happen again
4 managers and 15 years before SAF.

At this point who knows.

I can’t see us winning the title in the next 2-3 years, that’ll make it 10-11 years since our last title, amazing how quickly a drought can grow.

Also, if things absolutely go south and I mean badly like not qualifying to the next stage of the CL a& finishing like 6-7th in the league, Ronaldo isn’t sticking around for 2-3 years, he’ll be off imo.

Rumours that if ole doesn't win a trophey then he's out. Can't they see that is the case now?

Just sack him and bring in someone else literally idc who it is someone that has tactics and a game plan.
If the club had a spine he would've been sacked in the morning
I'm just resinged to a s**t season now
He's not going anywhere, and we aren't going anywhere

In recent times, just as we thought Ole was just about done, he gets us going on a run that saves his ass, will Thursday be the start of that? Because honestly, wouldn't surprise me if we pull off a good win against Atalanta, then grind out an impressive win over the scouse.

In recent times, just as we thought Ole was just about done, he gets us going on a run that saves his ass, will Thursday be the start of that? Because honestly, wouldn't surprise me if we pull off a good win against Atalanta, then grind out an impressive win over the scouse.

Atalanta have a few players out as well.

Most journalists have said Ole is safe and backed by the owners primarily because they are over having to change managers and change the system bring in new players etc.

As well as he keeps the players happy and doesn't upset the apple cart.

Wouldn't surprise me either.

But then again the players during and after the Leceister seem like they've had enough of him as much as he is a nice guy, he is out of his depth.

The club has handled the Ole situation poorly.

Gave him the full time job way too early based off of a good period, we then turned to utter crap once done and now only recently given him a new 3 year deal based off of not much.

Make no mistake he is a Glazer yes man, that's what they want and they will only sack him if the fans turn on the club again or CL is completely off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back