Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah social media is all in a flurry of guesswork but not one person with any insight is suggesting it's done, and frankly it won't be this week if it's not happened.

Battle of the ITKs at the moment.

Some claiming Conte has been chosen and has agreed to the job, others saying no contact made and no decisions about Ole have been made.

I'd be up for a return to the 4-4-2 formation, let Ronaldo & Cavani play together and have a narrow midfield, Sancho & Rashford on the flanks working their ******* asses off up and down.
I'm surprised he never started with that formation, to begin with played it all the time under fergie.

Di Marzio has just claimed that United have chosen Conte. So we'll see.
Saw that, it is starting to gain legs Conte to United although I'd prefer Zidane because I'm not a fan of defensive style managers but at this point, we need whoever we can get.

I'm surprised he never started with that formation, to begin with played it all the time under fergie.

It's because he has no idea what to do.

Saw that, it is starting to gain legs Conte to United although I'd prefer Zidane because I'm not a fan of defensive style managers but at this point, we need whoever we can get.

I'd prefer Conte, proven winner at multiple clubs over the last few seasons, was only internal issues with Inter as to why he left, they were selling his best players without his permission.

Conte would give structure, a clear game plan, arrogance and passion. Ticks all my boxes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd prefer Conte, proven winner at multiple clubs over the last few seasons, was only internal issues with Inter as to why he left, they were selling his best players without his permission.

Conte would give structure, a clear game plan, arrogance and passion. Ticks all my boxes.
I'll say at least with Conte he won't take Pogbas bs or anyone else's for that matter.

Wow "not conte" trending hard on twitter seems a fair few united supporters are praying for Zidane instead.

Seems to be a very large misconception with United fans that Conte = Mourinho. Which is not true in the slightest.

Money talks.

Not always. We wouldn't have been the first team to ask the question.

I also have reservations on him, he is doing a good job where he is, taking on a job like United doesn't mean the same philosophy will work, we require someone who is a big club manager with current/recent success.

Conte wants the job apparently, ready to accept, but United are still unsure whether to sack or stick with Ole.

How would Conte set us up? He was very good at Inter last season & very good at Chelsea. I’d be happy to have him here, we need a manager who is on the touch line screaming, always thinking on the go, getting into the players when they aren’t performing, we lack serious leadership.

If the club & players buy into his way, he can bring success to us quickly, he’d have a good enough squad at his disposal.

Conte wants the job apparently, ready to accept, but United are still unsure whether to sack or stick with Ole.

How would Conte set us up? He was very good at Inter last season & very good at Chelsea. I’d be happy to have him here, we need a manager who is on the touch line screaming, always thinking on the go, getting into the players when they aren’t performing, we lack serious leadership.

If the club & players buy into his way, he can bring success to us quickly, he’d have a good enough squad at his disposal.

Won the title with Chelsea with a 3-4-3 formation using wing backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back