Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely sad it didn't work out. Would have been a great story. At least I can go back to loving him again.

Not sure where we go from here.
time machine and get Tuchel Conte or Poch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly reckon the best thing United can do is to get Fergie, Neville, Scholes and co as far away from the club as possible. To publicly state that Conte wouldn't have been a great appointment cause he doesn't fit into "the United way" says volumes.
totally agreed. conte would have been exactly what we needed. has no fear but united are too scared to ofend their sacred boys. *en disgusting

Geez it’d good if Zidane agreed to manage us until end of the season as interim manager, then could get Poch if he didn’t go to well and wasn’t keen to stick around, or if he did really well and wanted to stay, lock him in for a few seasons.

One can dream.

Geez it’d good if Zidane agreed to manage us until end of the season as interim manager, then could get Poch if he didn’t go to well and wasn’t keen to stick around, or if he did really well and wanted to stay, lock him in for a few seasons.

One can dream.

With Ronaldo and Varane just convincing Zidane to work for 6 months would suffice. I know he isn't keen on England but as a short stint it could work.

With Ronaldo and Varane just convincing Zidane to work for 6 months would suffice. I know he isn't keen on England but as a short stint it could work.

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping. I look at Chelsea last season, in the league they were crap under Lampard, sacked him, Tuchel turned things around and they won the CL. If we were to get Zidane in, all chips would be in and with Ronaldo here and Varane, why not go deep in the CL? Chelsea proved it can happen.

He can come for 6 months then head off to PSG or the France job if that opens up.

Apparently Ragnick Blanc and ******* Steve ******* Bruce are in the frame for interim manager

Only a tier 3 thank god

Rangnick would be a great pick up. The rest are no chance. We'll be linked to anyone resembling a manager just like we are linked with every player every transfer market.

Rangnick would be a great pick up. The rest are no chance. We'll be linked to anyone resembling a manager just like we are linked with every player every transfer market.
BBC also saying it, would be so united to bring Brucey

Lads lump in to Ronaldo

BBC also saying it, would be so united to bring Brucey

Lads lump in to Ronaldo

Sorry but where is the BBC saying it? All these sites just do a round up of the daily news.

There is a big difference between saying someone is interested in the job and that person being in line for the job.

Bruce is no chance of the job, United won't even be looking at his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back