Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see that the sh*t tactics wasn't just Ole.

Still too afraid to go for the win against the bigger sides.

The whole coaching group are to blame, was all of them not just Ole, so there needs to be a broom swept through.

Ronaldo benched was an odd one, he’s not an impact type player off the bench, either starts or isn’t in the line-up, not sure if that was solely Carrick’s decision or he’s spoken to Rangnick.

Fred is honestly so useless a pitch invader has more of an impact that he does.

Worst midfield line up I've ever seen Rangnick can't come quick enough.

24-3 shots like how we survived is beyond me.

The quicker we catch up to the way Liverpool, City & Chelsea play, the better we will be. I’m sick of playing those teams and just knowing we’ll have 30% possession and DDG will get peppered, we’ve got to get to that level of play they are that, that’s the modern football.

Im sure the majority of our players would be performing well if they were at either of those 3 clubs, so it can be done, let’s see if Rangnick can get it going.

The quicker we catch up to the way Liverpool, City & Chelsea play, the better we will be. I’m sick of playing those teams and just knowing we’ll have 30% possession and DDG will get peppered, we’ve got to get to that level of play they are that, that’s the modern football.

Im sure the majority of our players would be performing well if they were at either of those 3 clubs, so it can be done, let’s see if Rangnick can get it going.
Hopefully Rangnick is the answer to turn us around and has an idea about what to do with these players.

I do feel for him because other than the attack our midfield and defense are out of this league it is such a hard job to take on.

It was park the bus shithousery but honestly, we should have won it in the end. Chelsea didnt look that threatening for most of the game and Fred having a brainfart in a key moment cost us the win but then again, Rudiger missed a great chance too in the dying seconds so a point will do. Onto the Rangnick era now..

On a good note, great to see Sancho with a boost of confidence now, hopefully he really ramps up his performances and starts banging them in and assisting, if Rangnick can get him, Rashford, Greenwood, Ronaldo, Martial & Cavani all up and about, will be a joy to watch imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

💬 "You need to dictate the game with and without the ball, not through individuals… use transitions, switch quickly… to think and find the right solutions quickly… and shoot within 10 seconds of winning the ball back.” — Ralf Rangnick 🧠

Only has 6 months the poor bloke to kick these players into action, I think he’s going to be shocked when he sees just how big of a job is at hand 😂.

💬 "You need to dictate the game with and without the ball, not through individuals… use transitions, switch quickly… to think and find the right solutions quickly… and shoot within 10 seconds of winning the ball back.” — Ralf Rangnick 🧠

Only has 6 months the poor bloke to kick these players into action, I think he’s going to be shocked when he sees just how big of a job is at hand 😂.
I hope he doesn't play the same useless spuds that we have because i don't think even he can change them.

I hope he doesn't play the same useless spuds that we have because i don't think even he can change them.

Unfortunately, we aren’t blessed with an abundance of depth at DM. Hopefully we just go with one of McFred and that would at least be an improvement.

Unfortunately, we aren’t blessed with an abundance of depth at DM. Hopefully we just go with one of McFred and that would at least be an improvement.
I understand that but i'd rather see a reserve or youth player given a go over these useless players we have in DM.

And change the ******* formation! this 4-2-3-1 "to protect the defense" has never ever worked. We have the talent in attack overload the game with attacking football. Play 4-3-3 we are going to concede every game might as well just try and outscore the oppo.

I reckon we are going to see some shitshows in amongst some games coming up. These players are going to struggle to adjust to seemingly doing whatever the * they like to an actual system that requires the intensity this one will need. But long term goal is finally in place I hope.

I’ve said it for ages, our players aren’t fit enough so they’re in for the shock of their lives when Rangnick is training them for the way he wants to play.

We have a hell of a lot of lazy campaigners in the team.

I personally don't expect much for the next six months, Rangnick's impact will be about the next 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back