Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's football...was all in the one play, and Fred took De Gea out, so what can you do?
Don't think Arsenal had an obligation to stop play, and probably didn't even know.
Correct call on the first goal, Arsenal played to the whistle and it was self inflicted.

Yep fair enough, imagine the complaining if it was the other way around though!

That's football...was all in the one play, and Fred took De Gea out, so what can you do?
Don't think Arsenal had an obligation to stop play, and probably didn't even know.
Don't let fred wear a united shirt again.

Looking at our month ahead, really is a good chance to get some momentum and pick up wins, there’s many winnable games coming up. I’m interested to see the effect of Rangnick, obviously don’t think there’ll be a huge change against Palace, but over the course of December, you’d hope we gradually turn into the beast he wants us.

Tipping it’ll be a tricky game vs Palace, they did knock over City 2-0 at the etihad.

West Ham beating Chelsea hurt us last night. Partly because they're 4th, partly because I really don't want to see another Liverpool/Man Shitty league win

West Ham beating Chelsea hurt us last night. Partly because they're 4th, partly because I really don't want to see another Liverpool/Man Shitty league win

I don’t have any feelings about City winning the league. I don’t know how to explain it, other than I find their success to be ‘meh’. As for Liverpool, * them.

Yes, Fred still has his moments, but he has been solid the last few games pushing up the pitch. Much prefer him turning the ball over in the front half trying to create than lose it with a loose possession in the back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half an hour we were very good, shame we didn't score one in that period.

Good signs but still not much to take from it with only a single training session. Clean sheet and a win though so no complaints.

First half an hour we were very good, shame we didn't score one in that period.

Good signs but still not much to take from it with only a single training session. Clean sheet and a win though so no complaints.

See, I thought there was plenty to take from it, especially after only 1 training session. If our press was that good for 40 minutes off the back of 1 training session, imagine how good it will be in 2 months time? Players had a clear idea of what Ralf wanted. Showed to me that Ole didn't really have much of a plan besides counter attack football. It looked like we had an identity. A brand. An attacking focus. Something we have sorely lacked for years.

Also, he has been much maligned, but Fred has scored more goals than Harry Kane this year. 🤣

See, I thought there was plenty to take from it, especially after only 1 training session. If our press was that good for 40 minutes off the back of 1 training session, imagine how good it will be in 2 months time? Players had a clear idea of what Ralf wanted. Showed to me that Ole didn't really have much of a plan besides counter attack football. It looked like we had an identity. A brand. An attacking focus. Something we have sorely lacked for years.

Also, he has been much maligned, but Fred has scored more goals than Harry Kane this year. 🤣

Maybe I am just being cautious.

Going to be interesting how we handle the cellar dwellers next week. Feels like it would be a good opportunity to give guys like Donny, Elanga, Mata and Cavani some good minutes, possibly Martial too.

I don’t mind Telles & Dalot, they go alright, makes it even more bizzare why Ole kept going with Shaw & AWB time and time again.

Fred has a future under Ralf, still not convinced with McTominay though.

I don’t mind Telles & Dalot, they go alright, makes it even more bizzare why Ole kept going with Shaw & AWB time and time again.

Because they are English.

Shaw was fantastic last season so had every right to get the time to find form, best thing about Ralf is the fact he won't give a s**t if you're English or not, he'll pick who he thinks is the better option.

Yes, Fred still has his moments, but he has been solid the last few games pushing up the pitch. Much prefer him turning the ball over in the front half trying to create than lose it with a loose possession in the back half.
I don't think I'll ever be sold on him the bad outweighs the good by a lot.

This needs to be on a much consistent basis.

I've never understood why Dalot hasn't got more time

McTominay is just very Vanilla. Does not do anything of particular note. At least Fred presses and presents, for all his brain fades he provides something. McTom just gives us nothing that will make us a top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back