Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would say it’s definitely not Ronaldo & Elanga.
They leaks are saying

2 players one old and one young
Both have received plaudits this year
Both are different nationalities
Both speak different languages

This is from a top united journalist who's having fun being a campaigner

So can see why people ran with Elanga and Ronaldo

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Two players fighting each other in training is not a bad thing. If 11 players showed that much aggression and effort on a match day we'd be doing alright.

Doesn't always work out that way.

Terminated his contract 6 weeks earlier wants to get much of a head start as possible.

#lad
Like he said if I expect the players to be back early from Holidays, I too will be back from holidays early

I have a good feeling about this

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Like he said if I expect the players to be back early from Holidays, I too will be back from holidays early

I have a good feeling about this
Already putting his foot down I love to see it, and to right as well.

After the way they played this season, they shouldn't get much of a break after this s**t show of a year.

Timber apparently has agreed to terms along with Nunez

Newcastle willing to pay 40 million pounds for Henderson

Pogba looks like going to Juventus if he lowers his demands

No one wants Jones Blackburn willing to offer him escape but unlikely

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Timber apparently has agreed to terms along with Nunez

Pogba looks like going to Juventus if he lowers his demands

No one wants Jones Blackburn willing to offer him escape but unlikely

That’s what happens when this club has been run by idiots for years. Phil Jones should have stopped getting new contracts years ago.

Filthy rich football club and they keep players like Phil Jones around all so they can squeeze a transfer fee out of the player but they never actually try to sell, so what’s the point?

Phil Jones has never actually gone out on loan in the decade he’s been at the club and he’s made about 15 first team appearances in the last three seasons, so no club has actually been able to watch him in any sort of meaningful sample size to see if he is someone they might want to buy.

United would sign the exits forms before they’ve even hung up the phone from Newcastle if they are offering £40M for Henderson.
40M gets us money to buy another DM potentially. Great sell

I'm fearful of the club wanting to loan him out again. We should be jumping at 40m.
DDG has many years left.

Think Timber and Antony will happen, was originally unsure on Antony but ETH talked him up a bit the other day as a player that will only get better.

Really want Nunez as well. If we can somehow pull of De Jong, and let's face it Barca clearly looking to sell we'll have a nice period of time to secure a DM.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Think Timber and Antony will happen, was originally unsure on Antony but ETH talked him up a bit the other day as a player that will only get better.

Really want Nunez as well. If we can somehow pull of De Jong, and let's face it Barca clearly looking to sell we'll have a nice period of time to secure a DM.
I can't see a situation where we buy Timber, Antony, Nunez, De Jong AND a DM. I think we could get 3 of them, potentially 4 with a decent amount of sales.

I can't see a situation where we buy Timber, Antony, Nunez, De Jong AND a DM. I think we could get 3 of them, potentially 4 with a decent amount of sales.

I think Antony and Timber could actually come for 50-60. Which would be good business.

60m for Nunez, probably same for De Jong.

Budget stretched and gone, make some sales and a DM could be possible, some free agents as well I hope we're looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back