Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamara would be perfect or watch Leeds go down and trigger KP relegation release clause

If we do
40 mil for Henderson
15 mil for Bailly/Jones combined
20 mil for Telles
20-30 mil for AWB
20 mil for Martial

Could fund us nicely

30 mil for Timber and Anthony
60 mil for Nunez and FDJ
Kamara for free
Maybe trigger Torres release clause

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I think Antony and Timber could actually come for 50-60. Which would be good business.

60m for Nunez, probably same for De Jong.

Budget stretched and gone, make some sales and a DM could be possible, some free agents as well I hope we're looking at.
Antony and Timber for £60m would be a steal. I hope you are right and with Matt Judge gone we can actually close some transfer deals quickly and without massive overpay.

Antony and Timber for £60m would be a steal. I hope you are right and with Matt Judge gone we can actually close some transfer deals quickly and without massive overpay.

I think end of the day we're still buying from the Dutch league and the two haven't been super hyped up like De Jong and De Ligt were. Plus we have some United lovers at Ajax.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Think Timber and Antony will happen, was originally unsure on Antony but ETH talked him up a bit the other day as a player that will only get better.

Really want Nunez as well. If we can somehow pull of De Jong, and let's face it Barca clearly looking to sell we'll have a nice period of time to secure a DM.
Been said De Jong wants to play UCL but Ten Hag is calling him everyday along with VDB trying to get him to come.

Would think Barca wouldn't have much of a choice but to sell and De Jong seems the most likely one they'd be inclined to do so.

They're not selling their young Spanish talent on any circumstances.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Kamara would be perfect or watch Leeds go down and trigger KP relegation release clause

If we do
40 mil for Henderson
15 mil for Bailly/Jones combined
20 mil for Telles
20-30 mil for AWB
20 mil for Martial

Could fund us nicely

30 mil for Timber and Anthony
60 mil for Nunez and FDJ
Kamara for free
Maybe trigger Torres release clause
Can't see many offers coming in for AWB and Martial I believe we will be stuck with them.

Maybe Ten Hag coming in could get some better performances out of them but time will tell, just don't think there are many teams ringing the phone with their names. Besides especially with Martial after the way he performed at Sevilla no one is going to want to take him on. His work ethic is as good as Pogbas.

Any news on Rashford?

Seemed like at one point he was out the door now all of a sudden just been dead silence about his movements. If we're to keep him or not.

He was never out the door, no news because there is nothing to report. He isn't going anywhere, back in training now as well.

Can't see many offers coming in for AWB and Martial I believe we will be stuck with them.

Maybe Ten Hag coming in could get some better performances out of them but time will tell, just don't think there are many teams ringing the phone with their names. Besides especially with Martial after the way he performed at Sevilla no one is going to want to take him on. His work ethic is as good as Pogbas.
Palace and Athletico were in AWB at one time wanted a loan with option to buy

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He was never out the door, no news because there is nothing to report. He isn't going anywhere, back in training now as well.
When his formed dropped dramatically and Elanga was starting over him I thought that was it for me tbh.

When his formed dropped dramatically and Elanga was starting over him I thought that was it for me tbh.

We know how good he can be, would be strange for him to leave because he had a poor season.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
We know how good he can be, would be strange for him to leave because he had a poor season.
Can't imagine Rangnick putting in a good word about him to ETH.

He is still young, I'd like to see him bounce back for sure, Martial on the other can go with pleasure.

If Rashford was to leave I wouldn’t lose any sleep.
Reminds me of Welbeck, if we get a good fee there is the door

He is a good player but Elanga/Sancho should be our starting 2 next year with Anthony in their as well and Garnacho

Reminds me of Welbeck, if we get a good fee there is the door

He is a good player but Elanga/Sancho should be our starting 2 next year with Anthony in their as well and Garnacho

Elanga is only really Rashford from 5 seasons ago, think Rashford deserves the right to prove himself.

Frankly I'd be looking for someone a bit more experienced to start on the wing, Elanga improved but is still no where near starting quality for a club that wants to be challenging for titles.

Someone like Antony would suit.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
De Jong would be biggest get since veron
Clark Gable Have You Lost Your Mind GIF

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool supporters are becoming insufferable

We have done the double

Umm cup double calm the bloody hell down
Don't waste your time with them mate.

Most of them were hiding under rocks for the last 30 years until Klopp came in.

Like Lampard said, "You've won one title and think you're top s**t."

Most of them think they're always right and they're s**t don't stink don't worry there time will come again once Klopp goes, back under the rocks they go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back