Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
The city fans started leaving the stadium when they went 2 nil down. Says it all.
City fans rn wouldn't survive enduring a season we have just down.

They'd jump off the bandwagon as quick as they jumped on.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Doesn’t really bother me City being successful, I believe that’s there 6th PL title in 10 years, they’re humming in the league at the moment. Liverpool winning it I don’t like, so was great to see them get their hopes up, then taken from them in the space of 5 mins.

Grim times as a United fan though, cheering for City to win, and cheering Brighton who helped us keep Europa League, and all us fans knew we’d lose to Palace. ETH was in the stands too so none of the players (excluding the youngsters) did themselves any favours, probably DDG can hold his head high but the rest….PUTRID.
If we had made the Europa conference league I wouldn't have bothered to watch a single game.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
If Bruno can’t adapt his game under ETH next season, he’s gone. Apart from Ronaldo, DDG & Sancho, there’s no player I would be disappointed to see go, this season has been so s**t and a lot of these players have disgraced this club way to much to the point that they can just duck off.

I’m tipping VDB to grab Bruno’s spot.
I'd still want Bruno around he created the second most chances in the EPL 1 behind TAA for this season and in this s**t squad that we have that is a remarkable achievement considering he had "his worst ever season" He still has plenty to give I feel.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Would love him coming in, to be partnered by Varane. I still feel that Maguire needs to be sold somewhere, take a loss and call it a day.
Won't happen unfortunately, they'll let his contract run out to avoid the "embarrassment" of making him the most expensive defender in the world.

City fans rn wouldn't survive enduring a season we have just down.

They'd jump off the bandwagon as quick as they jumped on.
Chelsea fans became City fans and if City go down they will jump on Newcastles bandwagon

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is gold:

I think the players on the bench knew the score was still 3-2 and VVD looked far from impressed 😂

Ah, bless Liverpool’s supporters. For a moment they thought they had moved ahead of Blackburn and Leicester City for PL titles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got to be joking surely not.
The squad

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Conor Coady (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Marc Guéhi (Crystal Palace), Reece James (Chelsea), James Justin (Leicester City) Harry Maguire (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan), Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United), Kyle Walker (Manchester City), Ben White (Arsenal)

Midfielders: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund), Conor Gallagher (Crystal Palace, loan from Chelsea), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United), Declan Rice (West Ham United), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Forwards: Tammy Abraham (AS Roma), Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The squad

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Conor Coady (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Marc Guéhi (Crystal Palace), Reece James (Chelsea), James Justin (Leicester City) Harry Maguire (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan), Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United), Kyle Walker (Manchester City), Ben White (Arsenal)

Midfielders: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund), Conor Gallagher (Crystal Palace, loan from Chelsea), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United), Declan Rice (West Ham United), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Forwards: Tammy Abraham (AS Roma), Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
So Southgate never watched a single united game fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back