Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unusual mupdates is running with it or retweeted it, let's hope they don't and we can secure him
Mupdates stated exactly what pants said, just standard operating procedure for Portuguese clubs who are desperate for cash to try inflate via media. 60mil Euro seems the price.

De Jong, Nunez, Torres and Timber, followed by a DM with cash raised by sales would be a great start to a rebuild.

So the bestest team in da world eva won a League Cup and a FA cup both on penalties....

330 minutes of cup final football without a goal. Added bonus was watching Gerrard/Owen crap on about how Liverpool are still the best team in Europe after the loss. Good one slippy and co.

Last edited:
330 minutes of cup final football without a goal. Added bonus was watching Gerrard/Owen crap on about how Liverpool are still the best team in Europe after the loss. Good one slippy and co.

Lol, don’t win the PL or CL and they’re banging on that they’re still the best out there.

Sorry chaps, they’re not 😊

And one of those finals Keita absolutely should have seen red as well.

Lol, don’t win the PL or CL and they’re banging on that they’re still the best out there.

Sorry chaps, they’re not 😊

Had a chat to a sensible Liverpool fan the other day (I know, I know) and he agreed with me the premier league is actually the weakest it's ever been right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ragnick is gone poor lad

Going to be doubly depressing we missed out on Mitchell now

Sounds like he was sacked rather than left despite the mutual consent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back