Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Newcastle have bought a keeper. So just one less team we can make a sale to on Henderson. How is it we just cannot sell players it seems. I know our wages are an issue as we overpay, but surely we could sell the odd player here and there ffs

Looks like Newcastle have bought a keeper. So just one less team we can make a sale to on Henderson. How is it we just cannot sell players it seems. I know our wages are an issue as we overpay, but surely we could sell the odd player here and there ffs

Henderson is going on loan, my theory is we aren't selling him because ETH wants to see if DDG will suit his system, we know traditionally DDG is the wrong keeper for his style and Henderson more suitable.

Not concerned yet re transfers. Barca are delaying with the deal as they want as much $$$ upfront as possible but will need to sell soon. Once that drops other deals will follow.

Not huge on the Antony links. Would prefer allocating 50-60 mil to a partner for De Jong or a long term striker option rather than competition for Sancho and Rashford. It seems like a poor strategic allocation of a fair wad of cash. Perhaps it is a deal we could do if we can sell 4 or 5 players and bring in that amount to cover it.

Also like the Malacia links. He's a good prospect for left back, though we do need a replacement right back for Wan-Bissaka.

I'm confident De Jong will get done but Barca are dragging it out, and given it is the key piece to drop for us of course other deals are held up. There is no one else as good as him available so it is worth waiting for.

So apparently according to mupdates $60mil for Antony, i can say * no to that would rather Garnacho be given a shot
Eriksen has rejected Spurs by all accounts and we are offering him the most coin of an club at the moment
Martinez would cost us 40mil

Think most here are under valuing Antony he is worth every cent for what he brings because we don't have it.

A true baller.

Similar players like Raphina are being quoted the same price, ideally I'd like to get him cheaper than 60m though.
If we get Eriksen no need to find a De Jong partner but wouldn't mind looking at a DM.

CB could also be looked at, Timbers agent apparently in Manchester.

Think most here are under valuing Antony he is worth every cent for what he brings because we don't have it.

A true baller.
So did Depay and look how much he struggled when he moved to the EPL and Antony has had less of a season

Also where does he start

Sancho Ronaldo Rashford

Garncho Beek Antony?

Similar players like Raphina are being quoted the same price, ideally I'd like to get him cheaper than 60m though.
If we get Eriksen no need to find a De Jong partner but wouldn't mind looking at a DM.

CB could also be looked at, Timbers agent apparently in Manchester.
CB is a must imo. We had to deal with too many injuries at the back and still have deadwood there.

So did Depay and look how much he struggled when he moved to the EPL and Antony has had less of a season

Also where does he start

Sancho Ronaldo Rashford

Garncho Beek Antony?

It would be Sancho Ronaldo Antony.

Also where does he start

Sancho Ronaldo Rashford

Garncho Beek Antony?
Depay didn't have much care to football and was more worried about his fashion rather than his performances and still to this day he is like this otherwise he could've been a star.

Antony seems more focused on football which is why he would work and atm I would have him starting over Rahsford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We held an interest but never made an offer, not beaten to him by CP at all.
Still sad would have been nice to nab him, mupdates said we were really keen on him

In other news
We are looking at Dykes or Edwards to help with recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back