Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a CB will come once we offload Jones and Bailly.
Antony will be hard to get at a reasonable price, he'll need to ask for the move.

Hopefully FDJ is close. Eriksen also possible.

I think we will get Antony, but are going to have to pay more than what we potentially would’ve had we prioritized him earlier. Ajax have already sold a handful of players so any more leaving they’ll be bumping up the price.

FDJ still a way off IMO.

100% Ronaldo will be gone this transfer window. He was prepared to stay but after watching this absolute shitshow I don’t blame him, our team has been weakened and our rivals are all getting stronger.

Absolute disaster.

As someone who started following United in the early 80s when we were just good for the odd cup run, I have never been more disenfranchised in this club than I am now, and have been getting more and more over the last almost 10 years. Well, since Fergie left I guess.
But the way these owners run it, using it as a cash cow, caring more about social media clicks and selling shirts, it is now a shell of its former self as a club.
I don't know if we will ever get our club back, run by people who are not just using it to make themselves richer, but it really feels like it is at its lowest ebb.
Rant over.

I mean unless he has info on something really good happening this window I would be looking for an out if I was Ronaldo. To hell with playing in front of mcfred again this season

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I have no doubt Mendes is atleast having conversations with clubs, and Ronaldo will consider options.

We can’t even make a signing coming off our worst PL season and with a brand new player…. and a budget of about £120m, I mean what a disgrace that is.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I have no doubt Mendes is atleast having conversations with clubs, and Ronaldo will consider options.

We can’t even make a signing coming off our worst PL season and with a brand new player…. and a budget of about £120m, I mean what a disgrace that is.

Wouldn't read too into this mornings sensationalism headline from Orstein. Has already somewhat backtracked on it and enough journos have come out and rubbished it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back