Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all but done, isn't it?
Looks like it 10mil for the bloke, take that and run to the bank, apparently Jones is off for 10 mil and Williams for 10 mil that's almost a Torres

Looks like it 10mil for the bloke, take that and run to the bank, apparently Jones is off for 10 mil and Williams for 10 mil that's almost a Torres
Nobody is paying 10m for Jones but I could see someone paying 15m for Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FDJ Antony Torres Bacchman Malacia

Looks like our window

With Martial Axel Jones Bailiy Perreira all leaving with a maybe on Telles
Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

I thought it was all but done. surely we'd preference a RB over a LB anyway if we are selling/loaning AWB.

Looked all but done but not official yet, did see some talk it wasn't completed.

Progress has been made in convincing De Jong to sign for the club, after he initially seemed sceptical. Now, it is claimed that he wants to be United’s marquee signing this summer.

Marquee signing? Someone let him know at this rate he's about to be our only signing. Right now it's still sitting as "could" sign him by Thursday (our time).

In the past I've been half convinced all our deals turning into drawn out sagas wasn't by accident. But the way this latest circus is playing out leans me that way even further for a number of reasons. Knowing our owners - nothing but calculated theatre which they cash in on with all the clicks.

The FDJ "being convinced" to join updates is ridiculous, he would have agreed in principal weeks ago, United haven't been negotiating with Barca for weeks for him not to have agreed.

Scary thing is that the last time I really wanted a target and we took weeks to sign the player, my body clock would wake me up each morning between 2-3AM to check if we had signed said player, after being told “only a matter of hours. That player was Paul Pogba.

I might take that swim in molten lava if FDJ turns out the same level of s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back