Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to have a 0-3 start like arsenal strap yourself in.

Can change all the managers you like end of the day it starts from the top.

I’ve got us with a 0-5 start, I can’t see where a win is coming from, there’s no team that can’t beat us. It’s very grim.

Was a bizarre signing for a CB, we all suspected he would be a DM.

Saying that, he was the best player on the pitch first game and didn't deserve to be brought off at half time in the last. Put him next to a competent partner and with a GK that commands the box and things would be different.

Until we get a manager who has the balls to drop slabhead, we are going to be a shambles at the back. Malacia, Matrtinez, Varane have to start and be given time to bed in. Dalot I guess is all we have at RB so will just have to deal with that for the time being. I would even have had Bailly start ahead of that shittruck Maguire.

I’ve got us with a 0-5 start, I can’t see where a win is coming from, there’s no team that can’t beat us. It’s very grim.
I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Club is rotten to the core with people from top to bottom who don't give a s**t and the fans are the ones paying for it.

Until we get a manager who has the balls to drop slabhead, we are going to be a shambles at the back. Malacia, Matrtinez, Varane have to start and be given time to bed in. Dalot I guess is all we have at RB so will just have to deal with that for the time being. I would even have had Bailly start ahead of that shittruck Maguire.
This whole captaincy protection is ******* bullshit, how can a player get away with it for so long?

I honestly thought he was signed to be a cdm.... whatever happen to that.

Unless Varane isn't fully fit why the * isn't he starting?
Varnae and Lindelof are both carrying knocks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go..the leaks have started. No surprises, not many support old mate Harry as captain.
Ronaldo wanting out
Harry picked when he shouldn't
Players bitching about the extra training session

Here we go..the leaks have started. No surprises, not many support old mate Harry as captain.

Wasn’t there a meeting last season about Harry as captain and he kept the captaincy in the end? Maybe he didn’t have enough s**t performances at that stage, so he remained the captain. 😂

While it's an absolute shambles, did anyone really think it would all be fixed after two games? ETH needs time, to get the side he wants, and it seemed everyone accepted that going in - now after two losses it's the end of the world. He won't get the starting 11 he wants in one season, let alone 2 matches. We need to be a bit patient - though, definitely need to see improvement as the season progresses.

The Glazers need to go before anything changes. ETH is going to fail whether we be patient or not, he won't get the players he needs, he is destined to fail.

I'll be very surprised if he survives the whole season, because these players are already bitching and leaking and will throw him under the bus.

The Glazers need to go before anything changes. ETH is going to fail whether we be patient or not, he won't get the players he needs, he is destined to fail.

I'll be very surprised if he survives the whole season, because these players are already bitching and leaking and will throw him under the bus.

And that would be such a shame. A lot of our fan base wanted ETH over a proven PL manager in Poch, so he was highly rated. Now he might not survive the season.

The problems are mostly structural and until that's fixed it doesn't matter which combination of defenders we use, or who we bring in, they're always going to be exposed. We talk about dropping Maguire but it isn't as though performances are any better with Varane, Lindelof, Baily etc.

The problem is that whoever we select, or bring in, will have no protection from the worst midfield in the league and they'll be playing in front of a goal keeper who is a terrible communicator, weak in the air, terrible distribution and refuses to come off his line. It won't matter which personnel we select, they're always going to be vulnerable and exposed to ridiculous pressure until midfield and the GK situation are fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back