Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally didn’t have a midfield against City, like I don’t know what Eriksen, Bruno & McShit we’re doing but they were absolutely nowhere and let KDB, Gundogen & Silva do whatever they wanted, had so much space, you simply can’t give them space, was totally farked.

We literally didn’t have a midfield against City, like I don’t know what Eriksen, Bruno & McShit we’re doing but they were absolutely nowhere and let KDB, Gundogen & Silva do whatever they wanted, had so much space, you simply can’t give them space, was totally farked.

Nobody bothered to track their players. Eriksen couldn't keep up with KDB while McTominay was running around in circles all day. Bruno might as well not played, apart from giving the ball away consistently, he didn't bother tracking back.

I think the loss came down to fear. They had major stage fright and crapped themselves big time. From the first minute they were giving the ball away to City under little pressure and looked like they didn't want to be out there to fight. Its the same old United post SAF. Bottlers.

I don’t think it was in anyones mind we were going to beat city.

At this point it is how we can bounce back from this, from beating arsenal and pool we have a good chance at top 4 even top 2 finish if we can stay consistent and put in decent performances.

Any explanation yet on how Eriksen ended up marking Haaland for his first goal? The dumbest s**t I have seen from us in a long time and we have done plenty of dumb s**t for a long time.
Varane was off injured at that point. Had just done his ankle and was getting treatment. The mistake was someone like McTominay should have gone to Haaland, but he has a habit of hiding during games. I actually thought to myself, pre that corner as I saw Varane go off, what are the odds they score a header from this now.

Sancho is a huge worry.
Almost at the point I’d move him on in the summer.

Don’t think he’ll make it at United.
I still think he is being played out of position tbf. He doesn’t have the pace for a winger. At BVB he played more as a right CAM playing in the middle more direct where he was more effective.

Sancho a very different player to Antony. Less of a pace, take people on with speed type and more a ball player. I do think he would be more suited to that CAM role but we have a few who can do that. Rashford on the left and Ronnie/Martial up top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok enough game, Martial proving yet again he can't be relied upon to have any kind of fitness. McTominay got a yellow which rules him out of the next game.
Rashford goal should have stood.

Probably should have been 3-1 at the half. Can't really be too upset with the goal conceded, good strike, hard to stop those.

Was hoping Casemiro would score there.

And yeah, no way known can you call that hand ball. Crazy.

Last edited:
No McTominay for the 2nd straight game. Almost had to rub my eyes that the glory is real
He is literally good for 5-10 mins coming off the bench to secure the win like today.

Casemiro was a little sloppy to begin with but settled into the game and of course assisted Ronnie. Literally lost the ball himself and went back to win it.

Ok enough game, Martial proving yet again he can't be relied upon to have any kind of fitness. McTominay got a yellow which rules him out of the next game.
Rashford goal should have stood.
That rashford goal 100% should’ve stood complete bs then it keeps Everton in the game and we could’ve drawn it but credit to the boys for taking the heat in the last few minutes and coming out on top.

3 goals in his first 3 games never been done before at United I was surprised by that.

That price tag looking like a bargain ay.

Settle down.

He is literally good for 5-10 mins coming off the bench to secure the win like today.

Casemiro was a little sloppy to begin with but settled into the game and of course assisted Ronnie. Literally lost the ball himself and went back to win it.

Was sold a dud pass which led to Evertons goal. Came close to scoring, but he rarely does that anyway. Solid enough.

That rashford goal 100% should’ve stood complete bs then it keeps Everton in the game and we could’ve drawn it but credit to the boys for taking the heat in the last few minutes and coming out on top.

Joke call by VAR.

I'm on holiday so didn't watch but just seen the highlights, can someone explain why Rashford's goal was disallowed?
Apparently hit his arm when jumping over the Everton defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back