Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt there will be a mass exodus from the players, tbh I’d prefer sesko.

If they are in that much debt and facing points penalty or even demotion then yes I'd expect mass exits.
The whole board has resigned.

Vlahovic is better than Sesko.

If they are in that much debt and facing points penalty or even demotion then yes I'd expect mass exits.
The whole board has resigned.

Vlahovic is better than Sesko.
Can’t remember exact years but when they got done for cheating 2 league titles and demoted to serie B del peiro buffon etc didn’t leave.

That was a shock move for sure.

Currently yes, but I feel sesko ceiling is higher and he is younger too.

No i disagree, Antony is what we needed.

Our RW position is solid now with him there.
we overpaid, would have been better to go Gapko for peanuts

Can’t remember exact years but when they got done for cheating 2 league titles and demoted to serie B del peiro buffon etc didn’t leave.

You're right that Buffon and Del Perio stayed, but they did lose Zlatan, Emerson, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Mutu who were all top-line players.

If they get demoted again then there will be a fire-sale.

Many went.

And then who would be playing on the right? You're not wrong about over paying for Antony but we desperately needed (for years) someone who is a natural on the right. Another left wing/forward was the last of our priorities.
Gapko has shown he can be our striker, Sancho could have been played there

But now we have the issue of Rashford/Garnacho Martial/??? Antony/Sancho

We spent 180mil on two right wingers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gapko has shown he can be our striker, Sancho could have been played there

But now we have the issue of Rashford/Garnacho Martial/??? Antony/Sancho

We spent 180mil on two right wingers
Sanchos failed as a RW. They’ve been trying to play him on the left or even down the middle.

Yep needs to be sold especially as a makeweight

His value is as low as it will ever be right now. We waited years to sign him so giving up after one and a half seasons (one of which the entire team was a dysfunctional mess) would be a disaster. There's been a lot of hints recently that he's struggling with something big in his personal life which has impacted his mental health, so I think we need to be patient with him.

I've been following him since he was in City's academy. He has all the talent needed to be a star for this club.

Sanchos failed as a RW. They’ve been trying to play him on the left or even down the middle.

Which shouldn't have been a surprise. He was always way better for Dortmund on the left too.

I'm after DVDs of the following matches, and am after some advice on where I should be looking to acquire them from. Options on ebay seem fairly limited. Cheers.

• 1999 Champions League Final (vs Bayern Munich)
  • 1999 FA Cup Semi-Final replay (vs Arsenal)
  • 1999 Champions League Semi-Final second leg (vs Juventus)

I'm after DVDs of the following matches, and am after some advice on where I should be looking to acquire them from. Options on ebay seem fairly limited. Cheers.

Does it have to be on DVD? I've heard rumours of websites that you can download these sort of things from......

Preferably, but yeah, I'm not sure if they all exist, so would be happy to explore other avenues if necessary.
A quick goggle produces good results. There are a lot of websites around with old football matches. Apparently there are these things called "torrents" where you can find lots of old matches too. It's all to complicated for me of course.....

Wouldn’t mind getting in Felix.

Imagine adding him and Gakpo in Jan.
jizz in my pants GIF

Not a DVD but check out footballia.net. I've watched all of those matches on there before. It's free but you do have to create an account (just involves supplying an email address) and it has a good search function which lets you search their catalogue for any games involving a particular player. I plug this place all the time but seriously, if you're a fan of football history then this site is a must visit.

It seems to be having some trouble with cyber attacks currently and is unfortunately now offline in Australia. If you use a VPN though you can still get through.

Because I am impatient. Any new news about the sale?
Apparently we are aren't getting Arab money, Amazon/Apple not as interested

Seeming like Ratcliffe plus others in a consortium

Most likely some random yanks will take the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back