Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrap up Onana quickly now please.

Rumours that SJR tried making a late bid for 100% by trying to borrow more money and adding further debt. Just * off already.

Edit: Wall street rumours saying Qatar is in process of transferring funds and once fully completed, stock will be halted (same source was right about previous halt) and an announcement will be made. Fingers crossed we are in the end game now.

Last edited:
Mount looks all but done.

Need to wrap up Onana.

Get this ownership transfer over and done with.

Then get a number 9.

Then maybe we could salvage something from this horrid window.

Mount looks all but done.

Need to wrap up Onana.

Get this ownership transfer over and done with.

Then get a number 9.

Then maybe we could salvage something from this horrid window.
Window isn't over yet, don't stress too much. Mount signed, Onana looks likely. Everything has gone quiet on Hojlund, I wonder if it's done and we're waiting on sales?

It's all just paper talk obviously but my sense is EtH is pushing hard to get things done. Selling a few players will be the key thing, maybe signing Mount means we let a midfielder (fred/mctom) leave and it starts off a few other moves.

I wonder if Qatar will want a marque signing? Maybe we just pay what Spurs want for Kane?

Window isn't over yet, don't stress too much. Mount signed, Onana looks likely. Everything has gone quiet on Hojlund, I wonder if it's done and we're waiting on sales?

It's all just paper talk obviously but my sense is EtH is pushing hard to get things done. Selling a few players will be the key thing, maybe signing Mount means we let a midfielder (fred/mctom) leave and it starts off a few other moves.

I wonder if Qatar will want a marque signing? Maybe we just pay what Spurs want for Kane?
There was talk about us pivoting to Muani imagine if Qatar got us Mbappe my god

15 to 20 more than we should have paid for Mount but oh well. Good player let's see if he can go up another level.

Onana would be an ideal GK

Spurs want £100m from Bayern for Kane, they’d want £150m from us for him.

ETH must be ready to kill the owners like us fans over this transfer of ownership saga.

15 to 20 more than we should have paid for Mount but oh well. Good player let's see if he can go up another level.

Onana would be an ideal GK
It was more Chelsea coming down than us going up so I take that as a win.

But I agree way too overpriced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm over caring about this transfer market, just want the ownership sorted out!

Give me no signings and the Glazers gone and it would still rank as one of the best transfer windows in 20 years.

Edited to add “one of” because I might have exaggerated a bit. 😂

Last edited:
We need to start selling players to increase our budget, it’s ridiculous we can’t move players on who just don’t cut the mustard at this club.

Think Chelsea have raised almost £200m through sales.

Wonder if they are waiting on the club being sold, the players would be assets.

Wonder if they are waiting on the club being sold, the players would be assets.
That and selling other players.

I don't get why they don't get in touch with the Saudis who are going after every tom, dick and harry.

If all we manage is Mount, Onana and a striker id be alright with that whilst the takeover is happening

Wonder if something is about to happen (finally) with the takeover.
Either that or the Glazers are building a bomb shelter to announce they are staying :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back