Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant. Absolutely ****ing brilliant.

Amrabat was a warrior along with Mainoo. Hopefully, Mainoo kills it in the Euros. The boy going to be so good.

Another bonus, we ended up achieving more than the scouse scum lol.

Lineker and Shearer two classless campaigners. Giving him shit during the interview. Let the man enjoy in peace.

FWIW, he just said he doesn't know if he is staying. Also, said he inherited a mess when he took over.

Lineker and Shearer two classless campaigners. Giving him s**t during the interview. Let the man enjoy in peace.

FWIW, he just said he doesn't know if he is staying. Also, said he inherited a mess when he took over.

Imagine if the British media hounded Shearer during his playing career to go somewhere else to try to win some silverware instead of just being comfortable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was quite funny how Pep stood and watched our players and fans celebrate the win. Yeah you bald campaigner, that's what real success with a real club with a history looks like.

In regards to ETH, I have been extremely critical of him this season but he had a tactical masterclass last night for which Pep had no answer for so massive credit to him. If he stays, I hope he makes me eat my words and brings us continued success for years to come. If this is it, then, whilst the results were disappointing this season, he still won us 2 cups in 2 years during his time here so all the best to him.

Either way, I'm in for another roller-coaster ride with the club next season. Time for INEOS to step up and deliver in the off season.

And the best for us right now is to just stick with ETH.
I’m incline to agree.

Why bother going for a new coach with new ideas wanting new players new system etc it’ll just start the bullshit cycle we have going again.

I’m incline to agree.

Why bother going for a new coach with new ideas wanting new players new system etc it’ll just start the bullshit cycle we have going again.

I mean that is kinda the point to restart it from top to bottom, that is Ineos plan. They've gutted the backroom and now will focus on the squad. The new cycle has started and in progress.

If they decide ETH isn't the right man for the job he has to go. If they decide he is they have to extend him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back