Remove this Banner Ad

11kgm

Premium Platinum
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd
Just saw a tweet the Sale will be announced tomorrow afternoon to Sheikh.

But it is Sky?

Buckleys Jocks

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
If all we manage is Mount, Onana and a striker id be alright with that whilst the takeover is happening

I think we'd all be stoked with that as things currently stand.

I'm worried that we won't end up with a striker though. We've clearly been priced out of moves for Kane & Osimhen, and it looks like Atalanta are going to want outrageous money for Hojlund too. There's a real lack of quality in the market right now.

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
I think we'd all be stoked with that as things currently stand.

I'm worried that we won't end up with a striker though. We've clearly been priced out of moves for Kane & Osimhen, and it looks like Atalanta are going to want outrageous money for Hojlund too. There's a real lack of quality in the market right now.
Reckon we'll get him tbh. We need the striker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckleys Jocks

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rashford ain’t a striker.

Garnacho isn't a starter yet either.

Not a knock on him at all, the hype is justified but I think we need to be realistic with where he's at in his development. He's so direct and that can be brutally effective when chasing a goal but he is still quite raw and needs to develop the rest of his game to be able to play a bigger role in the build up and in the defensive side of things before he's considered as a starter.

He is seriously effective coming on against tired legs though and he's proven that he can change games in these cameos. It makes sense to continue easing him in off the bench as I think that's best for team balance and also the most effective way to utilise his skills currently.

manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back