Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Would be closer to 50m.

Sure but that's besides the point as he isn't worth those wages so to get him off of our books the transfer fee would be lower.
If he wants the move, what he gets paid at PSG isn't our problem. PSG can afford any price. There is no need for us to subsidize anything for them.

They will be delighted to sign such a big name, what a coup for them. Are there even any recent links anyway?

Man I hope the club back EtH here. Time to make a stand against player power. Hopefully the new management understand that and pick the fight. I'm not even bothered about EtH particularly, but these players that keep trying to get the manager sacked need to go. Take their names and move them on.

That s**t Rashford pulled vs Newcastle is terrible. He should be ashamed of himself, does he have no pride?

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Interesting the MEN have been banned. Maybe the club are going to push back.

I know it's harping back to the past, but what would Fergie have done in this situation (it would never have got to this point under him, but that's another story). Half the squad would be up for sale.

Funny thing is I think most of the fans wouldn't mind that, even if it means a few seasons of pain. Get rid of any of them that won't work hard. Blow the squad up. As said above, build around Garnacho, Mainoo and Hojlund.

If he wants the move, what he gets paid at PSG isn't our problem. PSG can afford any price. There is no need for us to subsidize anything for them.

They will be delighted to sign such a big name, what a coup for them. Are there even any recent links anyway?

Man I hope the club back EtH here. Time to make a stand against player power. Hopefully the new management understand that and pick the fight. I'm not even bothered about EtH particularly, but these players that keep trying to get the manager sacked need to go. Take their names and move them on.

That s**t Rashford pulled vs Newcastle is terrible. He should be ashamed of himself, does he have no pride?

Just because they can doesn't mean they will. PSG like City don't * around with purchases, they have the value and quickly move on if the selling club tries to extort.

100m is a pipe dream.

Not sure what s**t Rashford pulled against Newcastle, playing poorly or the outburst because he was frustrated with being taken off?
Are we just presuming Rashford is causing problems? Don't believe everything you read in the rags, even ETH has confirmed there is no issues within the squad with him and the players.

Another thinf that irked me about the reports is players questioned ETH's player signings. Sure, a few have been poor, but there are some players questioning the signing of Hojlund. I mean, seriously?

My bet is it is Rashford and Bruno as they finally have an attacker who runs hard and pressures, exposing them as lazy.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

👀

That is inexcusable

Most of the squad cbf you can see it out on the pitch. I’ve seen more effort from teams that get battered week in and week out on a Sunday amateur league.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Interesting the MEN have been banned. Maybe the club are going to push back.

I know it's harping back to the past, but what would Fergie have done in this situation (it would never have got to this point under him, but that's another story). Half the squad would be up for sale.

Funny thing is I think most of the fans wouldn't mind that, even if it means a few seasons of pain. Get rid of any of them that won't work hard. Blow the squad up. As said above, build around Garnacho, Mainoo and Hojlund.
Most on here do forget you do need leaders while it is great building around young players you need older and more experienced players to be the leaders on and off the pitch and in the dressing room to hold people accountable.

I’d keep a handful of the older players for that purpose.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Just because they can doesn't mean they will. PSG like City don't * around with purchases, they have the value and quickly move on if the selling club tries to extort.

100m is a pipe dream.

Not sure what s**t Rashford pulled against Newcastle, playing poorly or the outburst because he was frustrated with being taken off?
Are we just presuming Rashford is causing problems? Don't believe everything you read in the rags, even ETH has confirmed there is no issues within the squad with him and the players.
Lack of effort, over and over again. Seems pretty clear he is leaking to the press too.

I'm not naming a price for him, but the idea we need to reduce the price we want to help the buying club pay his wages is silly.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It is so frustrating what is happening at the club.

If the players put more effort into playing the ******* game rather than trying to leak stories about managers we could be getting somewhere but they care more about themselves and their pay check rather than the club.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Most on here do forget you do need leaders while it is great building around young players you need older and more experienced players to be the leaders on and off the pitch and in the dressing room to hold people accountable.

I’d keep a handful of the older players for that purpose.
Of course, you can't change the whole squad at once. But those you keep have to be setting a good example, on field and in training.

Lack of effort, over and over again. Seems pretty clear he is leaking to the press too.

I'm not naming a price for him, but the idea we need to reduce the price we want to help the buying club pay his wages is silly.

Pretty clear? Why?

Ok so you've not followed what I'm saying.
Rashford is not worth 100m. If United are desperate to get him and his wages off the books than yes definitely as the selling club they would need to accept a lower fee. That's just facts mate.

No one is paying 100m for Marcus Rashford and his 350k a week wages, he isn't a top player.

Another thinf that irked me about the reports is players questioned ETH's player signings. Sure, a few have been poor, but there are some players questioning the signing of Hojlund. I mean, seriously?

My bet is it is Rashford and Bruno as they finally have an attacker who runs hard and pressures, exposing them as lazy.

Please stop believing what is written in the rags. English football media is literally the cesspit of the world.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
The truth will lie somewhere in the middle, what the media is saying will be over dramatized but I have no doubt some of it’s true. The club is run by the players, ETH is losing control but it’s probably not to the level it’s made out to be.

But at the end of the day about 80% of these players aren’t good enough to be at Manchester United and are stealing a living, back ETH and get rid of the s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth will lie somewhere in the middle, what the media is saying will be over dramatized but I have no doubt some of it’s true. The club is run by the players, ETH is losing control but it’s probably not to the level it’s made out to be.

But at the end of the day about 80% of these players aren’t good enough to be at Manchester United and are stealing a living, back ETH and get rid of the s**t.

Don't agree, reckon the fact some outlets have now been banned is proof enough they were writing articles for clicks.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The biggest problem we have is the players run the club, Rashford just signed a mega deal earning a ridiculous £350k a-week or whatever and the club wants him to be the star, it’s an absolute joke. Ronaldo said it in his tell all interview, he couldn’t believe what United had become and that the players just didn’t want to better themselves, lazy twats.

It’s incredible that ETH wanted to sell McTominay & Maguire in the summer, both refused to go (player power), and now both are basically cemented in the first XI 😂 make it make sense, a part of me if thinking ETH is playing them and showing us “This is why we’re s**t”, but I know we have injuries and there isn’t many options.

Loved what Scholes said, that he can’t believe our midfield and the way it operates, players just running around everywhere, PLAY YOUR ******* POSITION!!!

What a club we are. Rashford is paid £350,000 a week to be Martial’s equal and Sancho is paid £350,000 a week to play FIFA all day. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back