Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojlund is the one who makes things happen for us. His off the ball movement drags defenders out of position, creating space for Bruno and the wingers. We are just so s**t in terms of scoring efficiency.

Which is why I would have likes Bruno to give Hojlund the pen... Show some faith in him.

Why do I get the feeling that this is gonna be another case of choking and dropping points?

Could just eb rhe eternal pessimist in me seeing Us and Richmond consistently cough leads up late...

Once again, everyone else running hard back to defend. Rashford just stops and walks... Lazy.

He’s shit, so maybe it’s a good thing he doesn’t get too involved in the play.

That first half was probably the best I’ve seen us play the whole season couldn’t believe I was watching us play like that.

Great energy throughout the match, still can’t defend to save our lives, should’ve had 3 or 4 in the first half, big win for the team.

Played so much better without rashford and martial, the attack was very lively Antony had one of his better games attracting fouls and being a menace which I hope his game has shifted to playing more like that.

Mctominay is still shit but thanks for the goals. Can’t believe he is our top goal scorer.

Most of the team seems like they’re behind the manager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with an xG of 4.46. So shows how wasteful we were only scoring 2. But that being said, it's also our second highest xG since February 2021... Our first came against... Chelsea in May this year when we beat them 4-1 with an xG of 5.31.

Positive signs, and hopefully a performance to build on. City losing also should give us a confidence boost!

Much as we don’t like the slab have to give credit where credit is due.

Shows how well we are going. Or the Premier League are trolling

Pretty sure prior to rhe Newcastle game, we'd scored the most points from our previous 6 games than any other prem sides in the same period.

There's been a lot of doom and gloom about the quality of most of our recent signings but Reguilon has kind of flown under the radar. I'm really liking what I've seen from him thus far, I'd be happy to make that move permanent if the price is right.
Couldn’t agree more.

He is a breath of fresh air every time he plays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back