Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
ETH for manager of the month is a bit iffy but the other 2 are fair imo.

Hoping for another strong performance against Bournemouth, crazy that a win puts us level on points with Man City 😳

May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, AUFC, South Adelaide, Pompey
1702120430593.png

Don't know how much truth there is to this but I hope it happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
The sad thing is we didn't play as bad as the score line suggests.

Dominated most of the ball, created most chances just can't finish in the final third to save our lives.

ETH should never start Martial again man is useless and doesn't offer anything. Martial and Mctominay turned the ball over the most due to their lack of not being able to string passes together in a simple triangle format.

Can't believe I'm saying this Maguire was our best on ground again.

Absolutely a s**t show.

ETH gets it wrong yet again. Why was Martial starting? McTominay just showing how average he is. Bruno was class and then gets a silly yellow.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
ETH is worrying me because he gets the basics wrong. Who tf cares if McTominay scores some goals he’s one of the worst mids you’ll ever see. Martial? Pffft

And does he instruct our players to play a system and feed Hojlund? Because he continues to get into the right spots but never gets used, we literally have no idea how to play with a striker.

Bayern & Liverpool could spell the end for ten Hag, because we’re definitely getting spanked 7-0 again at anfield.

Crimson King

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 3, 2008
undisclosed.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
MUFC.
Minority investment or not (lol saga still ongoing), if we get spanked at Anfield again, no manager should survive that. Simple as that.

You want to talk about setting high standards, well, you need to back it up with results on the field. Losing to Bournemouth 3-0 is not acceptable either.

weekend at bernies

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, GSW
ETH is worrying me because he gets the basics wrong. Who tf cares if McTominay scores some goals he’s one of the worst mids you’ll ever see. Martial? Pffft

And does he instruct our players to play a system and feed Hojlund? Because he continues to get into the right spots but never gets used, we literally have no idea how to play with a striker.

Bayern & Liverpool could spell the end for ten Hag, because we’re definitely getting spanked 7-0 again at anfield.
our wingers and Hojlund seem confused. when he gets into positions they shoot, when hes not in position they pass.

weekend at bernies

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, GSW
can't sack ETH, cant keep putting this all on the manager. players have to start taking some blame. also how are we the only team without a proper Dof???

If we get smacked by Bayern and Liverpool I would not be shocked if he was sacked but not convinced anything will happen whilst we still have the ownership crap being sorted.

If we get smacked by Bayern and Liverpool I would not be shocked if he was sacked but not convinced anything will happen whilst we still have the ownership crap being sorted.
Not sure how they can make a call like that when the whole structure of the club is in a state of change. Get that sorted out first then look at the football side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back