Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Bojan_ i read that Timbo isn't in Mou's plans. Means he'll be on loan this season and not shipped off for good right?
TFM, Januzaj, Wilson, CBJ, McNair, Blackett and Pereira are going out on loan. Keane and Schweinsteiger are being sold.
Mou wouldn't dare sell TFM.

The loans are good for Tim, CBJ, Pereira, Janu and Wilson as long as they are playing every week....hint ******* hint adnan. The rest should be sold.

Mata might be staying then. Still a month to go in the window but.

I think it's pretty clear Mata is staying. He wants to stay, Mourinho has said he has a place at United.

Good for us if he does stay, with more games this coming season he could play an important role.

Saw on SkySports that Depay is linked with Lyon.

I think it's pretty clear Mata is staying. He wants to stay, Mourinho has said he has a place at United.

Good for us if he does stay, with more games this coming season he could play an important role.

Saw on SkySports that Depay is linked with Lyon.
Happy for Mata to stay if he doesn't mind sitting on the pine.

I'm glad we're in for Fabinho. I wanted him at the start of the window to replace either Valencia or Darmo.
Or,
Shaw/Darmo at LB and Valencia/Fabinho at RB. Very good depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Zlatan score, however the first half was quite ordinary. We looked much better in the 2nd half, and Rashford makes a big difference, mou will hopefully see that he should plays most games.

lol arsene and klopp were having a sook about united eing able to spend 100m on one player then saying what if he gets injured etc. minow club mentality

Yeah, definitely. Real Madrid would have been better off if they never spent £80m on Ronaldo. Or not...

But that was coming from Wenger who thought an offer of £40,000,001 for Suarez was something that would be taken seriously and he wasn't just winding up his own supporters in the process. And Klopp who had a very good Borussia Dortmund side and now he sees its much harder to take world stars to Liverpool and that includes his former Dortmund players.

Now in order to compete for the league and in Europe you have to spend a lot of money to do it. There's no more Class of '92 generation or even Barcelona winning title after title having most of their first team made up of La Masia academy graduates. That's why they spent big on Suarez and Neymar. Maybe Arsene and Klopp should get on board (I don't recommend it though lol) before they criticise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back