Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't play and we saw Blind shift to LB. Just want Shaw to get a good run at it because he can very quickly become one of the best LB in the PL.

Myki I don't think will play, how's Fellaini going?

Could be a Pogba-Carrick midfield combo which I'm fine with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his goal against Villa was his best strike imo and most difficult. His most important? Inter away or the Barca one. He scored some beauties playing at #10 against Bayern in 99 too. Rarely scored a bad goal!

his goal against Villa was his best strike imo and most difficult. His most important? Inter away or the Barca one. He scored some beauties playing at #10 against Bayern in 99 too. Rarely scored a bad goal!

Scholes most important strike was definitely against Barcelona. A screamer in a 1-0 aggregate victory, his goal against Inter just confirmed our entry into the Semi Final, without that goal we were still going through on aggregate and it was a last minute goal as well. The Barcelona goal was massive.

Jose said everyone is fit for the derby and downplayed his rivalry with Pep. I guess the lineup will be the same, with only the RW being a slight dilemma.

Jesus need to fix up our passing, the amount going straight to shitty is ridiculous

That's ******* terrible. Hardly surprising given how sloppy we've been

Thank * for you Ibrahimovic! Going to have to SERIOUSLY pick it up in the second half if we're to be any chance of salvaging even a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back