Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch7 commentator asked RVP about Fabregas.

Answer he gave kinda sounded like "umm sure why not"

Yeah, not much else he could say though, wasn't going to say "no". Said he hasn't spoken to Fabregas either but I reckon he has.

Good performance overall by United, Welbeck looked good and so did Lindgard and Zaha, some promising youngsters.

it really was absolutely brilliant what a week

What do people think we actually need? I think a fit Phil Jones helps us in a lot of ways, I'd be happy with 1-2 central mids, not necessarily a DM, and a young up and coming CB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would only like the 1 CM at this stage. someone who would've given us more control in the middle (obviously Thiago would've been great). we got 4 wingers (i'm not hearing much on Nani's future and seems like he will stay), enough CB's (buy another next summer when Rio will probably move on or in January), cover for both fullbacks with the addition of Varela and enough strikers (pending on Rooney's stay). our stocks in AM looks good now too with the emergence of Januzaj and could probably throw Lingard in there too (pre-season matches i know but both look to have a high ceiling). so yeah just that 1 CM would be nice.

This is starting to turn into a real bad market for United.

They can't seriously believe we have a squad that can match it with Chelsea and City and the big UCL clubs.

The problem is now that sir Alex is gone we are yet to see how the players respond we haven't had the best squad in the premier league for a few seasons now but kept winning because of sir Alex hopefully it's the same case with David but I'm starting to doubt it, also with David as our manager were unable to attract the quality of player who should jump at the chance to play for the biggest club in the world

I have zero confidence that we will sign anyone of worth this window. Sad to say but we may drop a few spots this coming season, however hopefully that means actual changes that improve the squad.

I have zero confidence that we will sign anyone of worth this window. Sad to say but we may drop a few spots this coming season, however hopefully that means actual changes that improve the squad.

calm down young Pants, we'll still challenge for the title.

calm down young Pants, we'll still challenge for the title.

Up until which point?

I still think we'll finish fourth but I don't see a decent CL run or a top 2 finish in the league with the team we have.

Up until which point?

I still think we'll finish fourth but I don't see a decent CL run or a top 2 finish in the league with the team we have.

top 3 is a certainty, and if we're not in contention for the title come CL knock out stages, expect to see us do really well. When was the last time we didn't have the league to worry about during our CL run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back